Digest for 97-06-17

Dear friends,

Please see the "What's New" entry below for the announcement of the latest
in the family of Friends and Partners services - "Friends and Partners
Romania".  You can visit the new server at URL:

   http://www.friends-partners.org/fpromania/

We hope you will visit the new server, sign the guestbook, and join in
welcoming our new friends from Romania to Friends and Partners!

01-17 June 97  Welcome to Friends and Partners Romania!

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-17 June 97  Sender:  "Amy J. Stafford" (astafford@bss1.umd.edu)