01-20 May 97  Andrey Sebrant's new posting in Moscow Life

02-20 May 97  Citizens Democracy Corps

RECENT GUESTBOOK ENTRIES . . .

01-20 May 97  Sender:  redustin@cbs.com
              Subject: from Laura Ouziel

02-20 May 97  Sender:  ndolguleva@mulpc.e-burg.su
              Subject: from Natalia Dolguleva

03-20 May 97  Sender:  ronaldr@flash.net
              Subject: from Ronald Richards

04-20 May 97  Sender:  melissaborden@JUNO.com
              Subject: from Melissa Borden

05-20 May 97  Sender:  root@tikhomir.yaroslavl.su
              Subject: from Irina Zasolotskaya

06-20 May 97  Sender:  mail@lisa-reisen.com
              Subject: from Christian Geng

07-20 May 97  Sender:  robarch@usa.net
              Subject: from Robert M. Leonard

08-20 May 97  Sender:  jonkenny@midcoast.com.au
              Subject: from Rachelle Kenny

09-20 May 97  Sender:  fred@connecti.com
              Subject: from Fernando G. Vaca

10-20 May 97  Sender:  sp@mail.nevalink.ru
              Subject: from ProBa (c) Language Centre, Russia

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-20 May 97  Sender:  SLZY69A@prodigy.com ( KENNETH R HULT)
              Subject: Was in Usinsk 1995

02-20 May 97  Sender:  milanram@eunet.yu  (Draginja Ramadanski)

03-20 May 97  Sender:  Jeffery Berke (jberke@surfsouth.com)
              Subject: Repatriation in Russia

04-20 May 97  Sender:  Michelle Michalenko (michelle_michalenko@oclc.org)
              Subject: Additional Information

05-20 May 97  Sender:  Athol Yates (russia-rail@netinfo.com.au)
              Subject: Russian Railway Timetables

06-20 May 97  Sender:  Athol Yates (russia-rail@netinfo.com.au)
              Subject: LATEST RAILWAY NEWSLETTER OUT

07-20 May 97  Sender:  Antonina Kisliakov (gatrav@magna.com.au)
              Subject: travel services

08-20 May 97  Sender:  "Language Solutions Intl " (language@tiac.net)
              Subject: Cyrillic Alphabet + Learning Russian

09-20 May 97  Sender:  mac@MAINE.MAINE.EDU (Dennis McConnell)
              Subject: North Ossetian State University Seeks Visiting Faculty

10-20 May 97  Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (Bohdan@TRYZUB.com)
              Subject: Ukraine FAQ Plus: The Ukrainian Weekly Preview
                       May 18th, 1997,

11-20 May 97  Sender:  civilsoc@solar.cini.utk.edu
              Subject: US/NIS CURRICULUM CONSULTANT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
                       (X-Post from CIVILSOC)

*  from Andrey Sebrant -- new posting in Moscow Life!

   A new story has been posted on Moscow Life page at

     http://www.friends-partners.org/~asebrant/life

   please click on 1997 there and then select May on the next screen, or go
   directly to:

     http://www.friends-partners.org/~asebrant/life/1997/may97.html

   The story features Moscow festivities of long May vacations and Victory Day
   celebrations in Moscow - and the first bike rides of a new spring.

   Also, please visit Andrey's new Moscow page started recently at

   http://gomoscow.miningco.com/

   From Andrey, "..  it offers short weekly stories about Moscow and
   comprehensive collection of hand-picked links to the best Internet
   resources about our city.  And the whole concept of the Mining Company
   site does really appeal to me :-) A human interface to Web searches,
   their concept of hundreds of guides, looks like something many users do
   miss right now.  Check their main site, http://www.miningco.com/ if you
   are intrested :-)"

* Citizens Democracy Corps

  A non-profit organization dedicated to building democratic societies and
  free-market economies in Russia, Ukraine, and Central Europe.

  Please visit at URL:

    http://www.cdc.org/

Sender:  redustin@cbs.com

Anyone know of a source for Russian figure skating footage?  I am
specifically looking for Yekaterina Gordeeva and Sergei Grinkov competing
in the Russian Nationals.  Please respond to me at redustin@cbs.com

Thanks!

Sender:  ndolguleva@mulpc.e-burg.su

Hello, friends!  It's a very nice page and people here are also very
interesting!  I'd love to find a pen-pal here!

Sender:  ronaldr@flash.net

Think your site is great.  I am communcating with two Russian Women and
enjoy hearing from them and learning about the differences in our cultures.

Sender:  melissaborden@JUNO.com

HELLO ALL!!  I am 16, and looking for any kind of penpal.  I love Russia
because it is the home of my most favorite animal in the whole world!  The
Siberian Tiger.  And it also is endangered!  Any body who knows of any good
web sites with good photos would you contact me!!  E-mail me I love
letters!!!

PEACE OUT

WACKO

Sender:  root@tikhomir.yaroslavl.su

I am an English teacher.  I would like to have penpals in the English
speaking countries to help my studennts at the lessons.  We are interested
in any contacts.  There are grownn- ups in our groups.  These are people of
different occupations and students of different colleges, whose hobby is
English.

Sender:  mail@lisa-reisen.com

Hello friends,

I am running two own language schools in Russia, one in St.  Petersburg and
another in the beautiful town Pushkin.  If you are interested in learning
Russia please contact me.  URL:http://www.lisa-reisen.com

Best regards
Christian

Sender:  robarch@usa.net

Thank you very much for the dark text on the light background.

It is so very interesting to read all the thoughts on the minds of people
from all around this great and wonderful world that we live in.

again thanks for the change in text!

All interested in hearing from the Midwest of the USA I will reply.

Rob

Sender:  jonkenny@midcoast.com.au

Please e-mail me if you would like to correspond I am 25 year old
Australian woman who would love to correspond with a Russian woman around
the same age about ordinary everyday issues.  Apologies but I can neither
speak nor read Russian.  I'd love to hear from you.