01-12 May 97  Sender:  Grigori
              Subject: from strom@ms.unird.ac.ru

              Subject: from STEFANO

              Subject: from Nicolas Karman (20), France

              Subject: from kristen

              Subject: from Igor Birbrayer

              Subject: from BARRY J. DEGENSTEIN

              Subject: from William S. Moors

              Subject: from Ivan Bolnikh

              Subject: from Helene Denik del Valle

              Subject: from Dr. Dario R. Barbiere

              Subject: from David Egan

              Subject: from Christian Geng

              Subject: from Alexeyi Afanasovich

              Subject: from Nicolas, French Student

              Subject: Our Client

              Subject: comment about friends/search/index.html

              Subject: Russia

              Subject: internet conference

              Subject: friends

              Subject: school project

              Subject: web sites in Arkhangel'sk

              Subject: Living in Moscow

              Subject: can you help?

              Subject: Asking Natasha for help

              Subject: funding

              Subject: comment about friends/lang/

              Subject: The Ukrainian Weekly Preview May 11th, 1997

Sender:  Grigori

It's a nice page.
RUSSIA
ROSTOV-DON

Sender:  BAGO@NETBUSINESS.IT

HI!  WE'RE STEFANO & MARY FROM NORTH ITALY (VERONA).  WE ARE 29 AND 26.WE'D
LIKE TO FIND NET-FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.  WRITE TO US!  SEE YOU...

Sender:  nicolas_karman@hotmail.com

Please send me e-mails, i will write you back

or write me here :

Nicolas Karman
Res Galilee #316
9, rue de la Digue
59800 Lille
France

Sender:  BUBBY3@worldnet.com

Thanks for the Russian recipes!  I needed them for my English class and I'm
sure my friends will really enjoy Natasha.  Thanks again!

Sender:  Igor@stratos.net

Just looking for anyone graduated from Rostov-on-Don Rail-Road Institut or
who ever worked on BAM or used to live in Tynda.

Sender:  barry.degenstein@sk.sympatico.ca

Greetings from Battleford, Saskatchewan, Canada.  I am seeking DEGENSTEIN
relatives that may be living in Russia.  Has anyone from there ever heard
of the name.  If you have I would love to hear from you.  Does anyone know
where the town of LINEJEWKA, Siberia is or used to be?

Sender:  wmoors@northland.lib.mi.us

Greetings from the Thunderhead District, Boy Scouts of America!  We are
exploring the prospect of sending a contingent of Boy Scouts to Russia in
the hopes of an exchange.  You'll probably hear more from  us later!

Best Regards,  Bill Moors

Sender:  bolnikh@aha.ru

Hello evebody.  I am 27 and I live in Moscow.  I am interested in penpals
from all countries.  I know English, French a little and, of couse,
Russian.  I have my homepage http://www.aha.ru/~bolnikh/personal/ and you
can see my photo and my interests.  I will be happy if I receive your
letter.  Bye Ivan.

Sender:  hdenik@ibpinet.com.br

I'M VERY HAPPY FOR I FOUND THIS SITE!!!
I have been looking for a translator English/Russian language, or
portuguese/russian...

I was born in Russia, but never went to Russia. I don't speak russian but
can understand almost everything. I need to write to my cousins, that live
in Rostov-na-donu, that my mother has passed away in sept. last. But don't
know how...

There's also my father's family that I never heard of, they lived in
Rostov...Maybe I 'll be lucky...and find the answers to my questions.
If there is anyone interested in speaking with me, I like to get mail; I'm
55 years old and was born in Russia, and live in Brazil...

Thank you for this site. And I'm happy that we can speak with people from
all the planet...and hope that life in our mother EARTH  will get better
and happier...

My name is Helene my email is: hdenik@ibpinet.com.br

Sender:  stipendii@fund-bw.org

Scholarships fund SATW/Branco Weiss for young engineers from the CIS and
Switzerland'

(only for Swiss citizens and CIS citizens)
http://www.fund-bw.org/

Stipendii dlya molodykh inzhenerov iz Shvejcarii i stran SNG.  Obmen
Shvejtsariya - SNG.  Obrazovanie.  Fond ShATN/Branko Vejss

http://www.fund-bw.org/

Sender:  egan@neta.com

Hello, I am interested in meeting people from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus who
now live, work, or study in the Phoenix, Arizona area. I moved here
recently from near New York City, where many of my friends were from Russia
and were Pravaslavnie as well. I hope to meet and become friends with more
good, kind, honest and friendly Slavs from the Russian Lands here too.
Please contact me via my email address. Hope to hear from you soon. Bye for
now. David

Sender:  mail@lisa-reisen.com

Hello everybody,

I run two own private language schools in St.  Petersburg and Pushkin.  I
offer year round courses at all level.  If you are interested in learning
Russian please contact me.  More information are soon available at
www.lisa-reisen.com

See you in Russia!

Christian Geng

Sender:  niniram@aol.com

My name is alexey. I am 66 year old and live in Southwest Florida.
I am a retired businessman. Lived most of my adult life in Chicago.
My parents came from the Saratov Area. My interests:
Golf.(play almost every day) I spend a lot of time with the "Shriners" and
an organization called the "Jesters". I am married and have 6
grandchildren. My wife and I spend a good amount of time traveling.  We
were in Russia about 14 year ago and cruised down the Volga to Rostov.
I am interested in obtaining as much information about the history of the
Saratov area.

niniram@aol.com