01-27 April 97  Sender:  shileiko@glasnet.ru
                Subject: from Alexey Shileyko

                Subject: from Zhu Huo

                Subject: from Vladimir

                Subject: from Don Mariacher

                Subject: from Dmitri S. Garmatiouk

                Subject: from Christian Geng

                Subject: from Betty M. Lamoreau

                Subject: from Betsy Sayre

                Subject: from Alyonushka

                Subject: from Vadimir Zimont

                Subject: from Debra Drake

                Subject: BiLingual CD ROM?

                Subject: Re: Need help with your page.  Thank you!

                Subject: Erasmus University Rotterdam Host Program

                Subject: verifying e-mail address

                Subject: user

                Subject: sound

                Subject: Internet-Provider and -Services in Orenburg und Lviv

                Subject: Looking for publisher

                Subject: Help

                Subject: Website: Research Papers on Russian

11-27 April 97  Sender:  Joaquin Carlos Jimeno Romero (joaquin@senda.ari.es)
                Subject: about beg pen pals

12-27 April 97  Sender:  "Jordan D. Barker" (jdb5039@is4.nyu.edu)
                Subject: Russian Proverbs

13-27 April 97  Sender:  ledept@maik.rssi.ru (Jennifer Sunseri)
                Subject: Job opening in Moscow

Sender:  shileiko@glasnet.ru

Your attempts to exhibit Russian poetry are of great importants. I wish you
full success.

Sender:  Qzhu@alderon.galaxy.gmu.edu

Hello, my name is Zhu Huo from China. I had lived, studied and worked in
Russia for 6 years before came to the US month ago. I've already began to
miss it, you know, so kind  people, so beautiful country side. I love
Russia and its people. Would you please to talk to me in Russian? We can
even meet somehow!!!
Looking forward your message.

Sender:  team_webmaster@gis.rnd.runnet.ru

Welcome!  Do you want to visit the server of our "TEAM of Russian
Scientists for Peace, Ecology, Health"?  If yes, then visit the
http://www.gis.rnd.runnet.ru/team/default.htm We are looking for
possibilities for co-operative work with mathematicians dealing with the
math models of water ecosystems ( and ecosystems et al.).  Also we can help
you to port your mainframe (MS-DOS) Fortran software to new enironment of
Windows95.  We'll be happy to receive your advices, help, proposals...

Vladimir Vasilchenko

Sender:  donmar@ix.netcom.com

Planning a visit to Russia in June.  Your site is interesting and useful.

Any comments from other visitors on HOFA (Host Families Association), a
Russian group that finds housing in local homes.  I would like to use them
but wanted to hear of other's experiences first.

Sender:  dgarmat@ece.scarolina.edu

Hello!

I am Russian and I study at University of South Carolina now.  I'm also a
Research Assistant here.  Sometimes, when I have some time or just tired of
working with FORTRAN and Maple I browse Web.  That's how I found your page.
I didn't look thru it carefully, but did appreciate your work.  I think
it's worthwhile to have this kind of "Russian presence" on the Web.

See ya later!

Dmitri

Sender:  steve.riedel@hrz.tu-chmenitz.de

Hello everybody,

I run two private language schools in St. Petersburg and Puschkin. I offer
year round courses for all ages
If you are interested in learning Russian please contact me.
More information are soon available at www.lisa-reisen.com

See you in Russia

Christian Geng

Sender:  betty.m.lamoreau@state.me.us

Hi!  This is my first visit to your home page, though I've been Igor's host
Mom since August.  Anybody out there who's wondering whether opening your
home and heart to a student for a semester or a year should "Just say Yes!"
It's been great, and I wouldn't have missed it for anything!!

Sender:  ppp227g@citynet.netHi

Hi.  I am a retired college professor.  Would love to hear from/correspond
with net friends.  I live in the mountains of West Virginia and learned to
ski this winter.  Wonderful fun.  Please write.  I'm good at editing help
if there are those who want to practice colloquial English.  Any senior
citizens?  Betsy

Sender:  helen@rak.erl.e-burg.su

Hi!  Can you answer me who is the author of Queen's song "These Are The
Days Of Our Lifes", please?  Roger Taylor or Freddie Mercury?  Now I'm
sitting in a snowdrift, north, snowstorm, and no answer in the heads of my
friends!

Alyonushka.

Sender:  zimont@crs4.it

Dear friends,

I am Russian physics professor from Moscow, but now I am working in Italy
(Cagliari, Sardinia) at Centro di Ricerca,Sviluppoe Studi Superiori in
Sardinia (CRS4), the president of this international research center is
Italian Nobel prise winner Carlo Rubbio.

My stay and work abroad is the second chapter of my life.  The first time I
was able to to go abroad in 1991 as a yachtsman (I took part in
Inetranional Sailing Rally "Aegean Sea Cup" in Greece and we were the
second.  Now a was in more then 20 counties.

My work in now and was always my hibby, I never did somthing special for
money.  I also enjoyed from my teenths my two other hobbies: sailing and
music (I played the carinet in the science club symphony orchestra, being
student and post-gradiate I played the saxophone and clarinet in big jass
band.

As it seems to me I have no prestige prejudices, I can stay in hotels and,
drive Mersedes and Fiat600 (here I drive diesel Kadett caravan 1983,
which I love very much) can be friend with students and very serious
people.

I have problems in English and more serious problems in Italian.  (May be
it would be better to work in USA?)

Write me, may be we'll find interests in common.

Ciao   Vladimir

Sender:  ddrake@nunic.nu.edu

Greeting from San Diego, California-USA!

My name is Debbi.  I would like to communicate with people in Moscow,
Murmansk, St.  Petersberg, and Odessa, Ukraine.  Would love to discuss pri-
vatization, and living life in the new business world.  I am also open to
discussions of spirit- uality and metaphysics.

I am a graduate of U.C.  Berkely, with a major in political Science.  Also
I am currently work- ing on another degree in Business Administration at
National University located in San Diego.

My family has roots in both Russia and the Ukraine, and I have been a guest
of your govern- ment in 1990-91.  I also discovered a past spirit- ual
connection that occured upon my first visit to Russia.

My second visit was to Odessa, Ukraine, then back to Moscow.  I have since
been back a couple of times each time experiencing something new.  I plan
on making another trip to study at the Uni- versity of Moscow in the summer
of `98`.

If per chance any one reads this letter in the city of Murmansk, I am
trying to locate some friends that I last spoke to 2 days before the coup.
Their names are Oleg and Natashia Sjusyura last known address was Somova
Street, 7-37, Mur- ank, Russia.  Also Igor Babich who works for the First
Ukrainian International Bank in Odessa, located on 92/94 St.  B.
Arnautskaya.  As you know mail to Russia and the Ukraine take weeks, even
months to recieve!!!  By then we all have aged and news is old.

I hope to hear from you, and e-mails will be answered.  Hope the weather is
warming up for you.  I weather here in San Diego is in the high 70'sF.  I
am considering taking a long walk down at Torrey Pines Beach!!

With Love

Debbi

Sender:  "D. Marie Grieco" (ricehs@ns2.con2.com)

Hi,
I would like to know a good source for purchasing a CD ROM or equivalent
teaching tool for teaching ESL to a Russian adult.
I wold appreciate any help.
Thank you,
D. M. Grieco

Sender:  Nina Breygin (justdoit@gis.net)

We are looking for US or European partners to form JV in Russia to
manifacture pharmaceutical and nutritional products.  We are also looking
for suppliers of these products at reasonable price, especially
anticeptics, analgesics, antibiotics, amino acids, blood replacement
products, enzymes, vitamins.

When are you going to send the digest?

Thanks again for your help.

Sincerely,
Nina Breygin
Breygin Enterprises, International

Phone        (617) 566-1568
Fax/phone    (617) 566-4744
email :     nina@winning.com

Sender:  Pridal (pridal@svs.vujett.sk)

I would like to have some information about Erasmus University Rotterdam
Host Program with special focus on young graduates from Eastern
Countries.

If it is possible, send me it on e-mail pridal@vuje.sk

Regards
Alojz Pridal

Sender:  matao@primenet.com (Richard & Cindy Humphries)

Dear Lotta from Sweden,

You wrote a letter looking for pen-pals. I sent a letter to you, but it
would not go through. Could you check and see if it was the right address?
Or, could you write me a short note at the above e-mail address so that I
can reply to it?

Thank you,

Cindy Humphries

Sender:  HZimm101@aol.com

Dear Friends.
I teach Russian culture at Lindenwood College in St. Charles, MO. I always
need all the help I can get. Thank you for creating your site.

Hal Zimmerman.450 East Lockwood. Webster Groves, Missouri.
e-mail #HZimm 101@aol.com

Sender:  Arthur Radin (abrad@servtech.com)

Running a pre-Power PC Macintosh and don't know to get the sound from the
alphabet page.   What plug-in or application do I need?     Thank you,
Arthur Radin   (abrad@servtech.com)

Sender:  "Gerd F. Berges" (gfb@net-service.de)

Can you help me with net-addresses of internet provider or service
companies in Orenburg (Russian Fed.) and Lviv (Ukraine).

Thanks for your service.

Best regards

Gerd F. Berges

Sender:  Alex Reshta (reshta@paco.net)

Dear sir (lady),

I need a small consultation.  Would be so kind to help me.  I am a
journalist and a writer.  I am looking for publisher.  Unfortunately I
write only Russian.  So I need anybody who works with Russian language and
can translate it.  Now I have got some fairy tales for children.  They all
was published (by Russian), so they store as files and can be send by
E-mail.  I understand it can be out from your competence.

Sorry for  trouble and bad English.

Sincerely yours,
Alex Reshta.

Ilfa & Petrova St., 57, apt. 85,  Odessa, Ukraine, 270122
+380 (482) 425086
E-mail: reshta@paco.net

Sender:  Christian Geng (steve.riedel@hrz.tu-chemnitz.de)

Dear Sirs,

My name is Christian Geng. I run two own language schools in St.
Petersburg and Puschkin. I offer year round courses for all ages.
Our schools are Russian-German joint ventures.

I would be very pleased if you put our adresses at your page.

Alphabeth Language Centre
St. Petersburg
E-Mail: steve.riedel@hrz.tu-chemnitz.de
Private School
All year round courses

Puschkin Language Centre
Puschkin
E-Mail: steve.riedel@hrz.tu-chemnitz.de
Private School
in beautiful small town near St. Petersburg
All year round courses

Thanks a lot for you help

Best regards

Christian