01-26 March 97  Sender:  mworkman@center.colgate.edu
                Subject: from Mike Workman

                Subject: from MICHAEL FITZPATRICK

                Subject: from Al

                Subject: from   brian

                Subject: from Dr Sam Eggleston

                Subject: from Henry Levine

                Subject: from Lara Ellen Dose

                Subject: Vycheslay Borisov

                Subject: Stavropol, Krasnodar or Mineralnije Vodi

                Subject: Research Assistance

                Subject: NASA

                Subject: Having pen pals

                Subject: Trip to St. Petersburg / Moscow

                Subject: Modem for russian school

                Subject: Jobs in the NIS

                Subject: Information

                Subject: Hello.

                Subject: hello from Matsue, Japan!

                Subject: The Crimea,Ukraine

                Subject: Job Opening--Norwich Russian School

14-26 March 97  Sender:  " Nate  Lipsen" (thekremlin@hotmail.com)
                Subject: Health Care Tour to Russia

15-26 March 97  Sender:  Charles Trew (ctrew@CapAccess.org)
                Subject: Johnson's Russia List

16-26 March 97  Sender:  nfn07995@naples.net (Walter W. Chernoch)
                Subject: Russian Customs - Krasnodar Region

Sender:  mworkman@center.colgate.edu

I would really like to find a Russian/Post Soviet Union Pen-Pal.  I would
like to hear about life in that area of the world and share my views with
others.  Write if interested.

Sender:  Fitz283@aol.com

My son is working in Rostov on Don.  He is a lawyer there and he justs
loves the country and the people that he has met.  We are from New York.
My wife to visit plans to visit him in July.  Also hoping to visit Moscow
and S.  Petersburg.  I love your site.

Sender:  al@stunix.uni.udm.ru

Hi everybody !  I'm Al from Izhevsk , Russia .  I'm 18 .  Interesting in
alternative music , grunge , punk and so on , any kinds of sport , studying
in Udmurt State University .  I'm looking for friends in any foreign
country or Russia .  Will be glad to "hear" everyone !  Thank's !  See you
( I hope ) !  Bye.

Sender:  brian.churchill@unn.ac.uk

Hello, I've just started learning russian in Newcastle upon tyne England
and wish to gain new friends.  This is the first time I have try to
conntact anyone one the internet.  And Ia also want to learn about some
translation packages so that I can improve my Russian.

Sender:  Anchoregg@AOL.com

I would like to correspond with anyone from Belarus.  I will be having a
young girl from an orphanage stay with me this summer and am trying to
learn a little Russian language.  I think this site is a wonderful place to
meet new and interesting people.

Sender:  Nenrih@aol.com

Hello everybody!  I'm living in San Diego, CA.  I'm businessman and I'm
speaking Russian and English.I hope to find new friends and business
contacts.