#01-14 March 97 SNIP

#02-14 March 97 RBC Video Inc.

                Subject: from Robert R

                Subject: from E.P. Lansford

                Subject: from dan

                Subject: from Veronica Gidl–f

                Subject: from Steve

                Subject: listserv

                Subject: Sigs in Moscow?

                Subject: I just found out about you

                Subject: Seeking an organization that could help a

                Subject: Re: PEN PALS

                Subject: Making Friends and Partners

                Subject: Dnevnik project

                Subject: comment about friends/home.html

                Subject: Hello !!!

                Subject: To be listed on your site...

                Subject: Student Exchange - USA

13-14 March 97  Sender:  Asamindia@aol.com
                Subject: CITIZEN TO CITIZEN PROJECT

14-14 March 97  Sender:  Martin Ryle (RYLE@urvax.urich.edu)
                Subject: US-EURASIA INTERNET ACCESS AND TRAINING PROGRAM

15-14 March 97  Sender:  mac@MAINE.MAINE.EDU (Dennis McConnell,
                         Maine Business School)
                Subject: Profile: Smolensk Humanitarian University

*  SNIP

SNIP is devoted to distribution of technical and business information for
building industry professionals targeting Russian construction and real
estate markets. They offer publications and services in the following areas:
National building codes of Russia; national standards for accessible design;
uniform drafting standards; design & construction law; and
business directories of companies in Russia.

Please see Economic Development & Real Estate Acquisition section from the
Commercial Services page or directly at URL:

http://www.snip.com/

*  RBC Video Inc.

"The Largest Russian Music Store in USA."

Please see the Russian/NIS Music Resources from the Art/Music/Literature
age or directly at UR:

http://www.brainlink.com/~alexi/rbc

Sender:  robertr@cosmos.net.au

Hello!  I live in Australia,and would like to visit your City, but don't
know how to do it cheaply.

Many greetings,

Robert

Sender:  epmdbkl@hotmail.com

I think we are on to something really big here The computer and the world
via the Internet may very well save this planet.  Something had to bring us
together.  now lets make the best of it greetings and best wishes to ALL.

Sender:  ddavidso@mustang.uwo.ca

Hi everybody!  My name is Dan, I'm 30, and I'm at University of Western
Ontario.  What is university life like in Russia?  It's a general question,
but easy enough that i hope you take interest and reply!  Thanks, Dan.

Sender:  nv98-08@park.se

Hi, there.  I¥m a swedish girl, born may 1979.  (17 years old) I live in
the north of sweden, in a town which is called ÷rnsk–ldsvik.  I would like
some penfriends, all over the world.  If you are between 15-25 years old,
please write to me!!!!!!  See Ya!

Sender:  E52296@aol.com

I will leading a youth work project to St Petersburg in July 97.  We will
be working on an orphanage.  The Youth have worked and raised money for the
trip and are still working at fundding the trip.  We will also, spend
several days in Moscow site seeing.

I an looking for suggestions for sites to see in both cities.

Thanks
Steve

P.S. Any information or suggestions that would help
     on our journey would be appreciated.

Sender:  SHANNON_RICHARDSON@yr.com

Are you familiar with the FSU media listserv?  I would like to
subscribe, but don't know how.  I would appreciate any help you could
give.  Thanks

Sender:  Eric Brown  ebrown@rpfb.msk.ru.

I am trying to track down Sigma Chi alumni in Moscow.  If there are any
Sigs out
there interested in getting together and meeting other local Sigs, please
e-mail
me at ebrown@rpfb.msk.ru.

IH,

Eric Brown

Sender:  Timmy (timmy@epix.net)

Dear sir or madam!

I just found out about you from my friend and I would like to talk to
someone from Russia.  I'm really interested in this connection because my
parents are Russians.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Tim Souslin

Sender:  Jessica Leonard (jessica@cip.nsk.su)
Subject: Seeking an organization that could help a Russian child

Dear List Members,

A woman came into our office recently who has a child with cerebral palsy.
She is a single mother who seeks assistance with treatment and therapy for
her child. Does anyone know of any American or international organizations
that could provide treatment for a Russian child in the US or another country?

Thanks for any information you can provide!
JL

Sender:  Ross Mackay (clamac@ozemail.com.au)

Ross Mackay wrote:

HI!
Is there anyone out there between 13 and 17 years old that would like
to write to me now and again?!?  i'm a 15 year old girls from brisbane,
Australia and am currently preparing to organise a group for the 40 hour
famine.

JODIE MACKAY

Sender:  yuri@bsf.gomel.by (Yuri Voronezhtsev)

Greetings Friends,

I am the regional director of the Belarussian Soros Foundation in Gomel
Belarus.  I am very interested in finding friends and partners that would
like to participat in joint projects in the spheres of Culture, Ecology,
Education, Sociology, Politics and other aspects of a truly open society.

We often cooperate with a wide range of local and international
organizations in our wide range of programs, and I am hopeful that this
message will reach individuals interested in joint efforts.  Please feel
free to write me in Russian

---
Yuri Voronezhtsev (yuri@bsf.gomel.by)
The Soros Foundation, Gomel Bel
Wed, 12 Mar 97 13:10 +0200 EER

Sender:  "Vlad D. Nebolsin" (vlad@matrix.ru)

Hello,

I would like to submit a new Russian art project "Norvezhsky Lesnoy's
Dnevnik (Diary)", a web version of Glasnet teleconference nl.dnevnik.
This is a diary of several people, their emotions, feelings, dreams,
minds. Have a look!

The URL is http://www.glasnet.ru/~nebo/dnevnik

Only in Russian (win/koi/iso code pages)

Sincerely yours,
Vlad.

--
Vlad D. Nebolsin                | 53 Leningradsky Prospekt, Moscow, Russia
Matrix Technologies             | phone: +7 (095) 967-8152

Sender:  dmangrum@msuvx2.memphis.edu  Daniel Mangrum

No comment really, I was just wondering if someone there might be able to
help me with a research project.  I'm doing a research project in
socio-linguistics about Russian words borrowed from english primarily in
the areas of slang and technology that have come about since Glasnost.  Any
help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Sender:  "Ralph Ortiz" (rabble@sprynet.com)

To whom it may concern: My name is Tameka Winston and I need information on
your countries economy.  I am having trouble finding a "third world"
country that your country is trading with.  I need to know why you are
trading with this "third world" country.  Is it because of resources or a
product that the country has and you don't?  I also understand that
your country is now trying to transform to free economy but at the moment
you are a mixed economy.  I need information on your current economic
relationship with the United States.  The information that I have about
your country already is very limited.  I have news articles but no
pictures, graphs, or charts.  I'm trying to find information that will help
me along those lines.  I would really appreciate your help .  I am working
on a school project and you are my last resource.  If you can find
information that I am allowed to have please E-mail it to me at:
Rabble@Spry net.com as soon as possible.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Tameka Winston