Digest for 97-02-26

Dear Friends:

We have just today completed a new organization and searching tool for the
Friends and Partners email digests.  You can now browse all issues (over 3
years!) and can conduct full-text searches of the database.  Please visit
the
new service at URL:

  http://www.friends-partners.org/friends/community/lists/friends/

Also, we have updated the F&P Search page and added several new databases -
so that you can now conveniently search nearly 20 databases on F&P -
including the F&P Digests, the Center for Civil Society International,
Healthy Partners, 6+ years of Radio Free Europe/OMRI news, AUDEM, Belarus
Miscellany, Siberia, Russian Life, Ecostan, nearly 3 years of the St.
Petersburg Press weekly newspaper - and many other valuable resources.  All
can be searched from URL:

  http://www.friends-partners.org/friends/search/

Finally, we would like to point out message #3 below from David Stickney
who is working to develop a FAQ resource for Friends and Partners.  We so
appreciate what Dave is doing - and hope that several readers will help
him.  The FAQ should be a helpful resource for all of us.  If you can
help, please join the FPFAQ listserver which he discusses below.  And
thanks to Dave for his many contributions to F&P!

01-26 February 97  Sender:  cherk@vsmu.vinnica.ua