01-24 February 97  Sender:  Jazzy.2.U@AOL.COM
                   Subject: from Polly Starnes

02-24 February 97  Sender:  fjhaff@worldaccess.nl
                   Subject: from annet  haffmans

03-24 February 97  Sender:  ididymus@fia.net
                   Subject: from Tom

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-24 February 97  Sender:  kings (maris@linux.cs.dpu.lv)
                   Subject: need help

02-24 February 97  Sender:  FES717@aol.com
                   Subject: "Russian Office" Software

03-24 February 97  Sender:  "Paul E. Richardson"
                            (paulrichardson@compuserve.com)
                   Subject: Correction to RusLife posting

04-24 February 97  Sender:  David Stickney (david@wvb.gomel.by)
                   Subject: tax rates of countries.

05-24 February 97  Sender:  "Jane Belenky" (jbelenky@irex.org)
                   Subject: Internet Fellowship Opportunities with IREX

06-24 February 97  Sender:  "YANKI PU'RSU'N"
                            (puersuen@stud.uni-frankfurt.d400.de)
                   Subject: I need aircraft pictures

07-24 February 97  Sender:  "Andrey Ozharovskii" (zarov@host.cis.lead.org)
                   Subject: Reports from Tula by-elections available.

08-24 February 97  Sender:  Jim Clayton (jimcski@laplaza.org)
                   Subject: Russian connection

09-24 February 97  Sender:  Paul Goode (paul.goode@st-antonys.oxford.ac.uk)
                   Subject: Oxford PSEES Internship Resources Guide

10-24 February 97  Sender:  mac@MAINE.MAINE.EDU (Dennis McConnell)
                   Subject: Summer Russian Language Courses -
                            University of Michigan

11-24 February 97  Sender:  Thomas Burola (tburola@alf.tel.hr)
                   Subject: United Nations Jobs Newsletter

12-24 February 97  Sender:  "Funding Opportunity System"
                   Subject: USIA Partners in Education Program

13-24 February 97  Sender:  "Funding Opportunity System"
                   Subject: Special American Business Internship
                            Training Program

14-24 February 97  Sender:  mac@MAINE.MAINE.EDU (Dennis McConnell)
                   Subject: WDI Program for Senior Managers from
                            Transitional Economies

Sender:  Jazzy.2.U@AOL.COM

I am planning a visit to Russia...  Arrive in Moscow April 24 & Depart back
to the U.S.  May 9.  I am meeting a Peace Corps friend & we are looking for
Pensions or private home to stay in while there.  If you can help, have
suggestions, etc.  please e-mail me...I am so excited & happy to have this
special opportunity...  I look forward to all suggestions.