01-21 January 97  Sender:  jaydee131@mail.dbeach.com
                  Subject: from John D. Moore

                  Subject: from Ens, Henry

                  Subject: from Dale Coleman

                  Subject: from C. L.Welter

                  Subject: from brian o'malley

                  Subject: from William R. Nadeau, GySgt/USMC/FMCR

                  Subject: from John Anderson

                  Subject: from John Allen

                  Subject: from Daniel P. Christopher

                  Subject: from Bernd Meyer

                  Subject: Help with Russian/English Translation

                  Subject: Autumn Issue of GlasNews

                  Subject: Tashkent

                  Subject: New address of newspaper "Vesti"

                  Subject: I cannot print Russian Web pages

                  Subject: suggestion

                  Subject: Questions

                  Subject: Language learning/translation software

09-21 January 97  Sender:  edp2@psu.edu (Edmond D. Pope)
                  Subject: Technology Workshop

10-21 January 97  Sender:  Nils Wedin (cass@platon.cytanet.com.cy)
                  Subject: INFORMATION

11-21 January 97  Sender:  "NetGuide" (platinumaward@netguide.com)
                  Subject: Congratulations to Friends and Partners!

Sender:  jaydee131@mail.dbeach.com

I enjoyed Friends and Partners very much and will continue to do so. Thank
You very much.

Sender:  henryens@minet.gov.mb.ca

Your page serves a useful purpose.   About a year ago, I left my name,
etc. and have since been trading E-mail letters with a couple of very
interesting individuals in/near Moscow.

With two of the "Pen-Pals" we just passed our first anniversary.  It
is quite enjoyable regularly trading electronic mail back and forth around
the world.
Thanks.

Sender:  yeomans@mcn.org

Hello, I have been studying russian language for a couple years and would
like to find friends in Russia. This computer is at my job but I can take
mail at this (my bosses address]. I have a cyrillic font that will work on
this computer but I need find someone to install it. So write me, any age.
That is all. Bcero xopowero!

Sender:  CerWelt@aol.com

I am studying Russian and would love to have access to Russian periodicals.
I can read Cyrillic, but have only been studying for 7 months.  I would
also love to have a Russian penpal.  I am thrilled to have this site to
come to and intend to visit again.C. L.WelterCerWelt@aol.com

Sender:  bmo128@localnet.com

A very interesting site.I hope it will keep generating good communications
between many people. I am an avid flyfisherman and would like to hear from
flyfisherman from that part of the world. peace to all.

Sender: wrnadeau@cris.net

As a retired Military Serviceman, it made my heart cry when I read the many
articles published in the West, that detail the heart ache and pain the
Soviet Serviceman is currently going thru.  I pray that you learn from our
pains when the Vietnam was ended.  Take your serviceman into your hearts
and reward them with your love, respect and honor to one who has given his
youth to the defense of his country.  Be it right or wrong.  Let them know
you are proud of their sacrifice, dedeication and honor.  Give them a leg
up in life, for they have given so much, that can never be returned to
them.  My friends at the American Legion and Veterans of Foreign Wars do
extend our respect to all who serve their country.  Semper Fi

Sender:  tcail-76@msn.com

Friends and Partners is a great site.  I discovered it on my
Gore-Chernomyrdin research for a Russia, U.S., Canada joint venture I've
been working on for two years and am encouraged by the communication I find
here.

Keep up the good work.  And if anyone in Moscow knows how I might establish
contact via the Net with Eugeni Shubniakov, of Ilyushin Design Bureau,
please ask him to write.

Sender:  johna@harveynorman.com.aus

My first visit to this site.  Will browse a bit to learn more about its
functions.  I am an American Expat on job assignment to a coal seam gas
production project at Moura, Queensland, Australia.

Sender:  SethMorgan@aol.com

Hello all !  This is my first visit to this site.  I hope to learn a lot
about your country & return here often.
PEACE!
Daniel P. Christopher

Sender:  Scanco@.com

I am very happy to have found this side.  It is a great idea, after decades
of mistrust and hate, we finally come together and and trying to understand
each others problems, and surprise we have so much in common and so much to
learn from each other.  To secure peace and progress we seriously have to
work together.  After all there is hope.  Keep up the good work.

Sender: nfn07995@naples.net (Walter W. Chernoch)

)To List members of FRIENDS,

Thank you so much for your overwhelming response to our letter asking for
assistance in translating Russian medical records.  We have more than enough
volunteers now to translate our documents.  If any of you know someone who
lives in Naples, Florida, we would love to meet them and would like to have
friends that speak Russian so that our boys will have an easy time in their
transition to the USA.

Thank you very much.

Debra and Walter Chernoch