01-08 January 97  Sender:  pavil_keller@msn.com
                  Subject: Paul Keller

02-08 January 97  Sender:  rfabian@mail.im3.com
                  Subject: Ray

03-08 January 97  Sender:  neva-ost@pop.convey.ru
                  Subject: Oleg Arseniv

04-08 January 97  Sender:  huey@netshop.net
                  Subject: Hugh Stevenson

05-08 January 97  Sender:  ucsj@ucsj.com
                  Subject: Richard Cleland

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-08 January 97  Sender:  "Prof. Gertz Likhtenshtein"
(gertz@bgumail.bgu.ac.il)
                  Subject: coba details request

02-08 January 97  Sender:  "Paul E. Richardson" (71740.1473@compuserve.com)
                  Subject: How Safe is Russia?

03-08 January 97  Sender:  Barry Reed (barry.reed@cableinet.co.uk)
                  Subject: I'm on my way (to Minsk)

04-08 January 97  Sender:  C.Hale@mailbox.uq.oz.au (Christine Hale)
                  Subject: Writing a paper and looking for full text
                           of Russian business

05-08 January 97  Sender:  mvs3@po.CWRU.Edu (Maxim V. Soloviev)
                  Subject: Best phone rates overseas http://ld.net/?synapse

06-08 January 97  Sender:  "Edward R. Truitt" (etruitt@nwrain.com)
                  Subject: cultural exch.

07-08 January 97  Sender:  civilsoc@solar.rtd.utk.edu
                  Subject: Justice Links

08-08 January 97  Sender:  mac@MAINE.maine.edu (Dennis McConnell)
                  Subject: Caucasus Regional Director - Eurasia Foundation

09-08 January 97  Sender:  mac@MAINE.maine.edu (Dennis McConnell)
                  Subject: Internship Guide for Students in CEE/NIS Studies

10-08 January 97  Sender:  mac@MAINE.maine.edu (Dennis McConnell)
                  Subject: Legal Advisor on the Former Soviet Union

11-08 January 97  Sender:  "Funding Opportunity System"
                  Subject: USIA--OIV--Group Proj. for Intl. Vis.-Global
Information Highway

Sender:  pavil_keller@msn.com
Subject: GUESTBOOK entry from Paul Keller

Looking for rotary clubs to exchange e-mail.  Frequent visitor to Russia on
humanitarian and education projects.  Interested in group addressing
humanitarian problems.

Sender:  rfabian@mail.im3.com
Subject: GUESTBOOK entry from Ray

Will be travelling to Rostov-On-Don this summer.  Any advice offered for my
independent trip would be welcomed.  Great spot on the 'net, eh.  Thank
you.  Ray.

Sender:  neva-ost@pop.convey.ru
Subject: GUESTBOOK entry from Oleg   Arseniv

Hi to everebody!

I live in Russia St.Petersburg,I am 24 y.o.  I am looking for friends or
partners, who can help me how to find the job via Internet .  May be someone
is new the adresses of such servers?

Best Regards and all best whishes!

Sender:  huey@netshop.net
Subject: GUESTBOOK entry from Hugh Stevenson

I live in CACHE CREEK British Columbia.  I am 63 years old.  (or YOUNG) if
you have the right attitude.  I've lived in CANADA my entire life./ And i
think it is GREAT place to live.  I've travelled to Europe.  on 3 or4
occaisions.  BRITAIN,FRANCE, SPAIN, PORTUGAL, SWITZERLAND, and SCOTLAND.

Iwould be interesed to travel to RUSSIA someday.  Maybe if I was able to
make a contact or two through this it would be great!!

I think you have a great thing going here keep up the good work.  I came
across this by accident.  I'll peek in in the near future to see if there
is a response but, don't sweat it!!  You must be a pretty busy guy.

bye bye For now aND ALL OF THE VERY BEST Hugh

Sender:  ucsj@ucsj.com
Subject: GUESTBOOK entry from Richard Cleland

I work for a grass-roots organization that monitors antisemitism and human
rights violations in the former Soviet Union.  The Union of Councils for
Soviet Jews was established 26 years ago to advocate for Refuseniks who
were denied exit from the Soviet Union.  Since then we have expanded to
include campaigns to fight for political prisoners, fair U.S. immigration
policy, and return of Jewish properties, as well as, developing programs to
foster Jewish renewal in FSU communities.  Our own web page is located at
http://ucsj.com/ucsj.

The information provided at this website has proven to be very helpful.
Thank you for taking the time and effort to collect it.  I hope it will
continue to be a valuable source.

Sincerely,

Richard Cleland
UCSJ