01-02 January 97  Russian Cities on the Web

02-02 January 97  Addition to the Newly Independent States (BISNIS) document=

GUESTBOOK ENTRIES . . .

01-02 January 97  Sender:  ekamms@pangea.ca
                  Subject: from Eugen Kam

02-02 January 97  Sender:  http://www.brainlink.com/~alexi/rbc/
                  Subject: from RBC

03-02 January 97  Sender:  tone@fastlane.net
                  Subject: from Antone

04-02 January 97  Sender:  Dinaric@MSN.com
                  Subject: from Husejin Dervic

05-02 January 97  Sender:  amclass@Erols.com
                  Subject: from Robert A. Mark, Sr.

06-02 January 97  Sender:  home@lvcb.com
                  Subject: from Sherry Moore

07-02 January 97  Sender:  Kevin Owen
                  Subject: from KEVIN OWEN

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-02 January 97  Sender:  Andrejs Gavrilovs (shark@linux.cs.dpu.lv)
                  Subject: Re: E-mail Pal (fwd)

02-02 January 97  Sender:  EJS (ejsimcox@spitfire.net)
                  Subject: Hello

03-02 January 97  Sender:  Lindsey kyrie@ccc.wa.com
                  Subject: artist from Seattle

04-02 January 97  Sender:  Mila Khayutin (khayuti@mcmail.CIS.McMaster.CA)
                  Subject: Looking for RHL info

05-02 January 97  Sender:  lana@interport.net
                  Subject: Link of the Day

06-02 January 97  Sender:  BRUCE HEGERBERG (boo@america.net)
                  Subject: E-Mail Friends

07-02 January 97  Sender:  mac@MAINE.maine.edu (Dennis McConnell)
                  Subject: Siberian Civic Initiatives Center Server

08-02 January 97  Sender:  Chris Kedzie (C.KEDZIE@fordfound.org)
                  Subject: FW: NEWW/EELC '97-'98 Legal Internship

09-02 January 97  Sender:  mac@MAINE.maine.edu (Dennis McConnell)
                  Subject: Krasnoyarsk: Center for Assistance for
                           Civic Activities

10-02 January 97  Sender:  Bohdan@TRYZUB.com (Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj)
                  Subject: Happy Birthday Shevchenko Scientific Society!!!

11-02 January 97  Sender:  "Andrey Ozharovskii" (zarov@host.cis.lead.org)
                  Subject: Political Seminar and Election Observation in
                          Tula, Russia

12-02 January 97  Sender:  Bohdan@TRYZUB.com (Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj)
                  Subject: Ukrainian Weekly Preview December 29th now

13-02 January 97  Sender:  Bohdan@TRYZUB.com (Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj)
                  Subject: Ukrainian Weekly's COMPLETE - 1996 THE YEAR ...

*  Russian Cities on the Web

   "Traveling to Russia or within Russia?  From this guide to Russian cities
   on the Web you can get information on your destination.  To see russian
   exotic?  Here you will find a growing list of links to Web sites dedicate=
   to cities throughout Russia."

   Please see the Travel Page or directly at URL:

   http://www.city.ru/

* Addition of latest Business Information Service for the Newly
  Independent States (BISNIS) documents.

  Articles include:

  International Money Transfers

  Ukrainian Economic Statistics for the First Nine Months of 1996

  Key Contacts for U.S. Business in the Russian Far East

  Please go to the Economics and Business; choose
  Economics and Business in Russia/NIS; then select
  BISNIS documents or directly at URL:

  http://www.friends-partners.org/friends/economics/bisnis.index.html

GUESTBOOK ENTRIES . . .

Sender:  ekamms@pangea.ca

I am from Russia but I moved to Canada with my parents. I have now raised
my family here and  I would love to correspond with people from Russia.
This page is truly a miracle and an inspiration to us all!  Thank you!

Sender:  http://www.brainlink.com/~alexi/rbc/

=46or all Russian movies fans we have an excellent tooll "Professor Mosfilm"
- FREE!  Simple database for DOS, where you can find information about
EVERY Russian film!  Welcome to RBC Web Site
http://www.brainlink.com/~alexi/rbc/

Sender:  tone@fastlane.net

Hi Everyone,

This is a very cool site.  I am a blues musician from Texas.  Would be very
interested in meeting someone from Russia with an interest in bringing some
Texas blues music to Russia.  We have toured Europe on four different
occassions with great success.  Look forward to hearing from you!

All The Best,
Antone

Sender:  Dinaric@MSN.com

Hello and greetings to all fellow Slavic enthusiasts.  I'm a first
generation American of Bosnian descent living and studying Russian in
Austin, Tx.  I'm looking for a program that will allow me to use Cyrillic
text on my pc.  I'm using Windows95.  I'm also interested in developing
aviation contacts within Russia.  C HOBblM GODOM!

Sender:  amclass@Erols.com

I am a veteran teacher of 23 years who recently had the opportunity to
visit and live with a Russian family in Magnitogorsk, Russia.  My hostess'
name is Nina Tretyakova, 455000 Leningradskaya Street 26, flat 32.  This
family has no phone.  If there is anyone on-line at any of the schools or
institutes who might be able to put in contact with Nina I would appreciate
it, Nina is/was a teacher at school 46.  Thank you

Sender:  home@lvcb.com

Wonderful site.I enjoyed everyone's comments.  My family roots are in
Russia.  Sadly I don't have much information.  I would like to find someone
with the last name of Golosov.  This is the name of my grandfather who died
about 25yrs ago.I think the name Kiev sounds familar from old family
stories.  I am a 47 year old registered nurse living in Las Vegas Nevada,
USA.My grandfather came to this country as a young boy with a cousin.  He
went to Boston Mass.  where he lived the rest of his life.  He married
=46rieda Baronsky and had 3 children.  Leo, Robert and Lillian.  Lillian and
Leo are also gone both untimely.  Robert still lives in Boston.  I am
Sherry, Leo's daughter.  I have 2 children, Michael 30yrs old and James 25
yrs old.  I have a very strong desire to learn more of my roots and am very
sad that as a child I didn't pay more attention to details.I know I have
cousins and many family there because my grandfather had a very large
family.Happy Holidays to all.  Looking foreward to hearing from anyone from
Russia.

Sender:  KEVIN OWEN

HELLO, I AM SURFING FROM THE TOWN OF DOBOJ
ON THE SERBIAN SIDE OF THE ZONE OF SEPARATION
BETWEEN SERBSCA AND BOSNIA HERZIGOVINIA, IT IS
BEAUTIFUL AND SNOWING OUT RIGHT NOW, THE DAY AFTER
CHRISTMAS. THERE IS PEACE RIGHT NOW AND I DONT
THINK THERE WAS A PEACE LIKE THIS A YEAR OR TWO
AGO. I AM A U.S.SOLDIER SPECIALIZING IN MOBILE
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SUPPORTING NORWAY, SWEDEN,
DENMARK,FINLAND AND POLAND. I JUST WAS SUCCESSFULL
IN PATCHING A CALL THROUGH TO BELGRADE, FOR A MAN
TRYING TO CALL HIS WIFE. I WAS VERY UNSUCCESSFUL
DO TO MY OWN NEGLIGANCE OF NOT UNDERSTANDING THE
PHONE # HE GAVE ME. AFTER THE THIRD TIME IN THREE
HOURS ON THE HOUR, I DECIDED TO CONFIRM THE #
AGAIN. MY HEART SANK WHEN I REALIZED I=A5D BEEN
TRYING TO CALL THE WRONG #. I WAS HAPPY THOUGH
THAT HE WAS ABLE TO GET THROUGH TO HIS WIFE. I
SAY ALL THIS CAUSE I JUST SPOKE HOURS AGO MY
=46ATHER, GRANDFATHER AND OTHER RELATIVES ALL
THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD, IN SAN
DIEGO CALIFORNIA. I AM A REPRESENTATIVE FROM MY
COUNTRY AND THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND IM HAPPY
THAT I AM APPART OF THE WORLD. IT MEANS SOMETHING
TO HELP SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY AND I REALIZE
HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE U.S., DO NOT KNOW WHAT
CULTURE MEANS OR WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. EVEN THOUGH
IT IS THE 26TH OF DECEMBER, I WOULD LIKE TO
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE WORLD AND PEACE IS NOTICABL
WHEN THERE ARE BULLET HOLES IN HOUSES AND BUILDINGS
BUT THERE ARE NO BULLETS FLYING.HAPPYNEWYEAR AND
LETS CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK,KEEP IT UP FRIENDS
=46ROM...............PV2 WENGLER