01-26 November 95  "New and Improved" Open Media Research Institute /
                   Radio Free Europe / Radio Libery Database on F&P

02-26 November 95  "Hostel Holiday" hostel in St. Petersburg, Russia

03-26 November 95  New "Russian Businesses in America" WWW Server

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-26 November 95  Sender:  Barbara Watson (barbaraw@urpsd.ucla.edu)