01-20 November 95  Sender:  "Warren E. Clark" (ag-pr@AGPR.COM)
                   Subject: Any Restored Antique Belarus/FSU Tractor Photos?

                   Subject: Academic Winter in Russia

                   Subject: Russian Guidebook Testers

                   Subject: elections results (Georgia)

                   Subject: UKRAINE FAQ PLUS Presents: Encyclopedia of Ukrai=

                   Subject: Sernovodsk and Grozni - Update

                   Subject: Sustainable Waste - WRF on the world-wide web

                   Subject: Digest for 95-11-14

                   Subject: new post

                   Subject: UKRAINE FAQ PLUS Presents: Ukrainian Weekly Prev=
iew
                            November 19, 1995 now ONLINE!

11-20 November 95  Sender:  Tony Byrne - IREX (tbyrne@info.irex.org)
                   Subject: New on IREX Web

12-20 November 95  Sender:  hyland@glas.apc.org (Patrick Hyland)
                   Subject: Moscow Esxpat Entrepreneurs Business Association

Sender:  "Warren E. Clark" (ag-pr@AGPR.COM)

A good friend of mine publishes an antique tractor calendar. For the '96
Olympics in Atlanta, GA,  he's putting together a calendar with antiques
from around the world. He would like to include a photo of a restored
antique tractor from the former Soviet Union.

If you're able to supply such a photo, please drop me a note, or give me a
call as soon as possible. Thanks.
Best wishes...

Warren E. Clark, President
Clark Consulting International, Inc.
14N921 Lac Du Beatrice
West Dundee, IL 60118-3115
Tel: 708-836-5100, Fax: 708-836-5140, E-mail: ag-pr@agpr.com
Check out our  "Internet AgInfo Gateway" at URL: http://www.agpr.com/consult=
ing/
**Providing worldwide agricultural public relations and marketing services
consulting, including "AgWebsite InfoNetworking" services.**