01-17 November 95  Sender:  David Zlotchenko (zlotchen@solar.rtd.utk.edu)
                   Subject: request for help for Georgian child

02-17 November 95  Sender:  Jim Curtis (GRAJC@MIZZOU1.missouri.edu)
                   Subject: Responses

03-17 November 95  Sender:  max17@sirius.com (max mckinnon)
                   Subject: Cheap flight to USA?

04-17 November 95  Sender:  rtaylor@nwlink.com (Robert Taylor)
                   Subject: Email friends

05-17 November 95  Sender:  Carl S Dawson (KSCSD@acad1.alaska.edu)
                   Subject: e- mail pal wanted in.

06-17 November 95  Sender:  "American Council of Teachers of Russian"
                   Subject: Trans-Siberian trip

07-17 November 95  Sender:  bespal@ix.netcom.com (Nelli Bespalova )
                   Subject: women's organizations in Russia

08-17 November 95  Sender:  hyland@glas.apc.org (Patrick Hyland)
                   Subject: Any Russian English Dictionary publishers out there?

09-17 November 95  Sender:  Shelley Beard (shelleyb@peabody.jhu.edu)
                   Subject: Funding and Exchange Opportunities

10-17 November 95  Sender:  Anna Mavricheva (anna@xx.arcom.spb.su)
                   Subject: Budget accomodations in St. Petersburg

11-17 November 95  Sender:  Antonina Kisliakov (gatrav@magna.com.au)
                   Subject: NEWSPAPERS LISTING

12-17 November 95  Sender:  David Stickney (david@wvb.gomel.by)
                   Subject: On the Rocket

13-17 November 95  Sender:  Michael Davids (mdavids@spruce.flint.umich.edu)
                   Subject: HELP! (fwd)

14-17 November 95  Sender:  ASUNDANCE@aol.com
                   Subject: E-mail pen pal?

15-17 November 95  Sender:  vero@quartz.ebay.gnn.com (Veronica O'Donovan)
                   Subject: Whole Internet Catalog Select Entry

16-17 November 95  Sender:  kedzie@rand.org (Chris Kedzie)
                   Subject: E-mail grants for Western NIS orgs

17-17 November 95  Sender:  kedzie@rand.org (Chris Kedzie)
                   Subject: Fellowship in the US

18-17 November 95  Sender:  kedzie@rand.org (Chris Kedzie)
                   Subject: Grants for US-NIS scientists & engineers

19-17 November 95  Sender:  Yuri Schoolov (yuris@lenti.med.umn.edu)
                   Subject: Business opportunities

20-17 November 95  Sender:  "Funding Opportunity System"
(funding@solar.rtd.utk.edu)
                   Subject: Edmund S. Muskie Fellowship Program

21-17 November 95  Sender:  BeachNet (beachnet@emi.net)
                   Subject: 11 c/min in the US and great international rates.

Sender:  David Zlotchenko (zlotchen@solar.rtd.utk.edu)
Subject: * * *   H E L P  U S !   * * *

http://server.parliament.ge/BOARD/board.html)

The message below is a repost from bulleten board at Georgia Repablic's
parlament server: http://server.parliament.ge/BOARD/board.html
D.Z.

                * * *   H E L P  U S !   * * *

6 years old Kote L. Imnaishvili has Children's Cereblar Paralyzes.
Long treatments in Russia and Ukraina had no results.
His parents has only one hope now, to take their child abroad for treatment.
But the treatment abroad needs a long time and definite sum.
The sum, collected by friends and relatives is not enough.
Please, who can, help little Kote, contact us by E_mail
                                                        guram@parliament.ge

--
David Zlotchenko                       Phone: (01) (423) 974-6601
Research Services                      Email: zlotchen@solar.rtd.utk.edu

Sender:  Jim Curtis (GRAJC@MIZZOU1.missouri.edu)

Dear Friends,
   I have an answer to a question, and a question of my own.
   A good source for Russian videos is
   Facets Multimedia, Inc.
   1517 West Fullerton Avenue
   Chicago, IL 60614
   1-800-532-2387

   Here's the question: Is there anyone who is going to Minsk anytime soon who
would be willing to take some things to student there?
   Thanks,
   Jim Curtis
   grajc@mizzou1.missouri.edu

Sender:  max17@sirius.com (max mckinnon)

Dear Friends,

My fiance' who lives in St. Petersburg just got her visa and I need to find
her a flight to San Francisco or Los Angeles in mid-December. We had
planned for her to fly on Air France on December 15 and I thought I had a
flight secured but it just fell through. I wanted Air France because
Aeoflot has significant baggage restrictions and she would have to fly
first to Moscow which I hope to avoid. My fiance is an artist and needs to
bring some rather large-dimension items plus her personal belongings. If
anyone knows a good alternative method of bringing her to me without a
great expense please e-mail me.
Thanks for your help.
'
Max McKinnon

Sender:  rtaylor@nwlink.com (Robert Taylor)

I am looking for some Eastern Europeans to correspond with
by email.  I have some pen pals in Russia and the Ukraine
but the mail takes several months.

Do you know of any lists of people looking for email friends?

Thanks

Sender:  Carl S Dawson (KSCSD@acad1.alaska.edu)

        I am an adult male, 48 yrs. old.  I live in Ketchikan, Alaska and
I would like to have a e-mail pen pal to communicate with in Russia.
        If interested contact me at: kscsd@acad1.alaska.edu

Sender:  "American Council of Teachers of Russian"@solar.rtd.utk.edu

        We send this information to all interested in travelling
across Siberia by train. You can buy tickets in Vladivostok, it
costs $377(second class),$713(first class) for foreigners one way from
Vlad to Moscow. If you want to get off at some stops, you have, first,
to buy full ticket from Vlad to Moscow, second, have all cities that you
want to visit in your visa(because you have to check in at cashier(kassa)
if you stay at that place less than for a day, and to register at hotel,
 if you spend more than one day there). That is what I was said in Intourist
office in Vladivostok(4232)-212768.
        Hope you will find this information useful and will enjoy Russian
Trans-Siberian Rail! You may contact me if you are planning to come
to Vladivostok,

               Inna Zavodinskaya   fsavstok@actr.marine.su