Digest for 95-11-14

Dear friends,

Our apologies for not getting this digest to you last week.  A busy trip
last week to Hungary for an Internet conference for Central/East European
educators has left some of us very behind on digests, email (and
everything else!).=20

This latest trip to Russia and Hungary is now finished and there is quite a=
=20
bit of good news to share about the new F&P Center in Pushchino and=20
upcoming announcement of a "new and improved" F&P WWW server.  We'll share=
=20
all with you in a not-so-busy future edition of the digest.

We want to extend a special congratulations to Alla Schaeffer (wife of F&P=
=20
subscriber Ken) on her honor of receiving the "Nikka" -- the Russian=20
counterpart to The Oscar -- for Best Actress!  Notes of congratulations=20
will find Alla at ken@nutcom.com.

01-14 November 95  New Material in Moscow Life - "An October Saturday
                   in Moscow"

02-14 November 95  Russian Trip Report - "Our Siberian Experience"

RECENT EMAIL . . .

01-14 November 95  Sender:  Andrey Sebrant (asebrant@glas.apc.org)