#01-02 November 95  Issue #130 of the St. Petersburg Press

#02-02 November 95  RUSAG-L Current Events #67 and #68

#03-02 November 95  New Issue of Ecostan News

#04-02 November 95  New BISNIS Documents

#05-02 November 95  CNN Weather Site

#06-02 November 95  The Weather Channel

RECENT EMAIL . . .

#01-02 November 95  Sender:  Joelgn@aol.com
                    Subject: russian physics text

#02-02 November 95  Sender:  tnt@bendnet.com (Tom Townsend)
                    Subject: Russia exchange

#03-02 November 95  Sender:  Barbara Watson (barbaraw@urpsd.ucla.edu)

#04-02 November 95  Sender:  mark mccarthy ( mmccarth@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu )
                    Subject: Two questions.

#05-02 November 95  Sender:  studiost@ezdial.com (Studio Street)
                    Subject: Novosibirsk Correspondence

#06-02 November 95  Sender:  "S.F.Pugsley" ( S.F.Pugsley@sheffield.ac.uk )
                    Subject: email partner

#07-02 November 95  Sender:  mworden@inet.guthrie.org
                    Subject: Looking for Russian penpal who is employed in
                             the medical profession

#08-02 November 95  Sender:  JTASCH@vax.clarku.edu
                    Subject: Research in the Russian Far East

#09-02 November 95  Sender:  Don Barker ( dbarker@skipjack.bluecrab.org )
                    Subject: Americans running their own biz in Russia

#10-02 November 95  Sender:  Andrey Sebrant ( asebrant@glas.apc.org )
                    Subject: Re: Announcement for your list and your server

#11-02 November 95  Sender:  bohdan@tryzub.com (Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj)
                    Subject: UKRAINE FAQ + Presents: A Pictorial - President
                             Kuchma Dedicating the Ukrainian

#12-02 November 95  Sender:  72163.645@compuserve.com
                    Subject: Russian Vancouver Magazine

#13-02 November 95  Sender:  tradix@umbsky.cc.umb.edu
                    Subject: Request to include in the Friends and Partners
                             list

#14-02 November 95  Sender:  Jennifer Delay
                             ( delayj@gusun.acc.georgetown.edu )
                    Subject: e-mail posting

#15-02 November 95  Sender:  ac737@lafn.org (Michael Segal)
                    Subject: Portland, OR Env. Baikal Russia Talk

#16-02 November 95  Sender:  mac@MAINE.maine.edu (Dennis McConnell -
                             UMaine, U.S.A.)
                    Subject: Conference in Omsk, Russia

#17-02 November 95  Sender:  kedzie@rand.org (Chris Kedzie)
                    Subject: please post widely

#18-02 November 95  Sender:  "Funding Opportunity System"
                             ( funding@solar.rtd.utk.edu )
                    Subject: NIS Secondary School Initiative School Linkages
                             Program

*  The St. Petersburg Press Issue #130 (October 31-November 6) is now
   available from our News, Economics and Life pages.

     http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/spbweb/sppress/index.html

*  RUSAG-L Current Events issues 67 and 68 are now available from our
   Science page.

     http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/science/agriculture/
     rusag.951012.html

     http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/science/agriculture/
     rusag.951030.html

*  The November issue of Ecostan News is available from our Environmental
   Sciences section of the Science page.

     http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/science/ecostan/ecostan.3.11.html

*  We have added 7 new BISNIS documents to our archives which are
   accessible from our Economics page.  They are:

     Beyond Moscow: Trade and Investment in the Regions of Russia
       http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/nis.fis.bus.docs/
       beyond.moscow.html

     Economic Platforms of Russian Political Parties
       http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/nis.fis.bus.docs/
       russian.ec.plat.html

     TASHKENT INTERNATIONAL HEALTHCARE EXHIBITION
       http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/nis.fis.bus.docs/
       intl.healthcare.html

     Statistics and Current Events
        http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/nis.fis.bus.docs/
        stats.events.html
     Ukrainian Investment Opportunities
        http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/nis.fis.bus.docs/
        uk.invest.saturn.html

     IMI: CONCILIATORY ZYUGANOV MEETS WITH DOUBTING U.S. BUSINESS
     COMMUNITY
        http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/nis.fis.bus.docs/
        zyuganov.html

     IMI: RUSSIA'S NEXT PRIVATIZATION: "LOANS-FOR-SHARES" NOT "SHARES
     FOR FOREIGNERS"
        http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/nis.fis.bus.docs/
        nxt.privat.html

*  CNN's WWW site has a weather section that allows you to view the
   temperature and forecasts by continent.  Visit this server
   from our Weather page.

     http://www.cnn.com/WEATHER/index.html

*  While visiting CNN's weather site on our Weather page, take a look
   at The Weather Channel's server.  Although this server deals with
   weather in the US, it is very informative and well put together.

     http://www.weather.com/

Sender:  Joelgn@aol.com

I am URGENTLY  looking for an intro level college physics (to be used as a
reference for high school AP Physics)  text in russian cyrillic for my
exchange student.  Should cover statics, intro mechanics, friction, some
electrical topics.... any suggestions???

Any help much appreciated!!!!! leads, forwarded messages etc...

Joelgn@aol.com