#01-15 September 95  Russia - Country Commercial Guide, FY 1996

#02-15 September 95  New BISNIS Documents

RECENT EMAIL . . .

#01-15 September 95  Sender:  Center for Civil Society International
                              ( ccsi@u.washington.edu )
                     Subject: Boy in need help (fwd)

#02-15 September 95  Sender:  Carl S Dawson ( KSCSD@acad1.alaska.edu )
                     Subject: Domestic violence corrwspondence

#03-15 September 95  Sender:  Barbara Watson ( barbaraw@urpsd.ucla.edu )
                     Subject: Obtaining a U.S. visa for a Russian woman

#04-15 September 95  Sender:  Martin Ryle ( RYLE@urvax.urich.edu )
                     Subject: NPR SEEKS EXPERT ON OLGA IVINSKAYA
                              (x-post from H-RUSSIA)

#05-15 September 95  Sender:  Center for Civil Society International
                              ( ccsi@u.washington.edu )
                     Subject: New edition of Channels: A Guide to 3rd
                              Sector Projects

#06-15 September 95  Sender: Center for Civil Society International
                              ( ccsi@u.washington.edu )
                     Subject: New publication: Internet Resources for the
                              NIS

#07-15 September 95  Sender:  Brij Mathur ( query@VITA.ORG )
                     Subject: Primpary Health Care - Technology Broadcast
                              (x-post from RUSAG-L)

#08-15 September 95  Sender:  Brij Mathur ( query@VITA.ORG )
                     Subject: VITA Tehnology Broadcast  (x-post from RUSAG-L=
)

*  BISNIS, a part of the  US Department of Commerce, has provided us
   with "Russia - Country Commercial Guide, FY 1996".  The US Commercial
   Service's (U.S. Embassy-Moscow) standard, comprehensive guide on
   Russia.  This informative publication is updated annually and covers
   many areas of Russia's economic environment including trends, marketing
   U.S. products and services, the investment climate, business travel and
   the political environment.  This copy can be accessed from our
   Economics page and is also available in a text only format.

   http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/comm.guide.tables/
   ru.comm.guide.index.html

   http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/comm.guide.text/
   ru.comm.guide.txtindex.html  (text only version)

   Thanks to Ellee Margileth who has done a tremendous job (and a LOT
   of work) on making this information in an easily readable, hypertext
   format.

*  We have added two new documents to our BISNIS archives whic are
   accessible from our Economics page.  They are

     UZBEKISTAN'S FOURTH BIRTHDAY:  A  MONTH-LONG CELEBRATION

       http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/nis.fis.bus.docs/
       uzbek.4th.bday.html

     THE AMERICAN-UZBEKISTAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (AUCC)

       http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/nis.fis.bus.docs/
       amer.uzbek.coc.html

*