#01-08 July 95  Russian Trade Connections

#02-08 July 95  The Department of Russian at The University of Edinburgh

#03-08 July 95  BISNIS Documents

#04-08 July 95  RUSAG-L Current Events #60

RECENT EMAIL . . .

#01-08 July 95  Sender:  kedzie@rand.org (Chris Kedzie)
                Subject: seeking host families (FWD)

#02-08 July 95  Sender:  Marina Nelen (nelen@acsu.buffalo.edu)

#03-08 July 95  Sender: dls93 (dls93@aber.ac.uk)
                Subject: Help with accomodation in Kiev

#04-08 July 95  Sender:  "Dr. Snow"  (gesnow@cutter.ship.edu)
                Subject: RIIS

#05-08 July 95  Sender:  "James P. Rybak"  (jrybak@mesa5.mesa.colorado.edu)
                Subject: Low Cost Telephone Calls to Russia

#06-08 July 95  Sender:  Dmitrii Zelmanovich  (DMITRIIZ@TEMPLEVM.BITNET)
                Subject: Re: Business opportunites in Russia
                         (x-post from  RUSAG-L)

#07-08 July 95  Sender:  Richard Petersen  (zpub@aol.com)
                Subject: Russian Trade

#08-08 July 95  Sender:  Samantha Shaw  (RUSSSS@srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk)
                Subject: WWW Home Page, Russian Dept., Edin.

#09-08 July 95  Sender:  kedzie@rand.org (Chris Kedzie)

#10-08 July 95  Sender:  kedzie@rand.org (Chris Kedzie)
                Subject: consultants needed for Kazakhstan

#11-08 July 95  Sender:  bboswell@aaas.org (BBOSWELL)
                Subject: Publication on science in Russian Far East

#12-08 July 95  Sender:  "Funding Opportunity System"
                         (funding@solar.rtd.utk.edu)
                Subject: International Educational and Cultural Activities

#13-08 July 95  Sender:  "Funding Opportunity System"
                         (funding@solar.rtd.utk.edu)
                Subject: W. Alton Jones Foundation's Sustainable World
Program

*  Russian Trade Connections is the online version of the printed publication
   by the same name.  It contains articles which covers U.S./Asia/Russia
   business and investment and includes features on various industries,
   updates on the Russian consumer goods market, company profiles plus other
   important information. (See message 007.)

   http://www.lh.com/rtc/

   One of these other important areas of Russian Trade Connections is travel.
   Get Tips for Business Travelers to Russia from our Tourism and Travel
   page.

   http://www.lh.com/rtc/rtc7.html

*  The Department of Russian at The University of Edinburgh in Scotland has
   put together a very nice server which includes information on their
   course offerings (including the upcoming joint degree in Russian and
   Business Studies) and other Russia related online resources.  The link
   to their site can be found on our Education and our More Information
   Resources page. (See message 008.)

   http://www.ed.ac.uk/~esge11/russian.html

*  Four new BISNIS documents have been added to our Business and Economic
   section.

   - IMI: Neither Red Directors Nor CEO's; Russian Managing Directors In
     Transition

     http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/nis.fis.bus.docs
     /general.directors.html

   - Uzbekistan Economic Update - May 1995

     http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/nis.fis.bus.docs
     /economic.update.0595.html

   - IMI: How To Work With Russian Customs at St. Petersburg Pulkovo Airport

     http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/nis.fis.bus.docs
     /russian.customs.airport.html

   - Agribusiness Presents Investment Opportunities In Southern Russia

     http://solar.rtd.utk.edu/friends/economics/nis.fis.bus.docs
     /agribusiness.south.russia.html

*  RUSAG-L Current Events #60 is available from our Science page.