#01-10 May 95  Sender:  "Gary M. Miller" ( 3ZWZEPM@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU )
               Subject: Re: Language Program at Belarus

#02-10 May 95  Sender: Barbara Watson (barbaraw@urpsd.ucla.edu)
               Subject:  Trip to Russia

#03-10 May 95  Sender:  LFG1@JAGUAR.UOFS.EDU
               Subject: Information . . .

#04-10 May 95  Sender: MichaelB (MichaelB@HUMANITIES1.COHUMS.OHIO-STATE.EDU)
               Subject: Archives of St. Petersburg, Russia

#05-10 May 95  Sender:  sklovsky@ENH.NIST.GOV (Dmitry E. Sklovsky)
               Subject: Problems with sending mail to Russia?

#06-10 May 95  Sender:  "Charles R. Trew" ( ctre@loc.gov )
               Subject: Templeton Russia Fund

#07-10 May 95  Sender:  "David K. Bolton 813-757-9370"
                        ( BOLTOND@mail.firn.edu )
               Subject: Cosmonavt Serebrov in Florida

#08-10 May 95  Sender: "Andrew Shipilov" (ASHIPILOV@roch-ltc2.ro.cc.mn.us)
               Subject: I cure ulcer, arthritis, upset nerves,
                        stomach, lever, etc.

#09-10 May 95  Sender:  peru@ksgbbs.harvard.edu (PERU ACCT. - SDDI PROJECT)
               Subject: job announcement--please distribute

#10-10 May 95  Sender:  Anna Mavricheva ( annam@ksu.ksu.edu )
               Subject: Inst. of Transportation Equipment in St-Petersburg

#11-10 May 95  Sender: Natalia Romanoff (natasha@MGU-USA.ORG)
               Subject: RUSSIAN STUDY OPPORTUNITY- Moscow State Vacancy

#12-10 May 95  Sender:  Dennis McConnell ( mac@MAINE.MAINE.EDU )
               Subject: Consulting Opportunities in Ukraine
                        (x-post from RUSAG-L)

#13-10 May 95  Sender:  ac737@lafn.org (Michael Segal)

** 001 **********************************************************************

Sender:  "Gary M. Miller" ( 3ZWZEPM@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU )

Friends:

I have a student who studied at Belarus U for an entire year.  She received
a letter saying that she studied 720 hours of Russian language.  I assume
that the large portion of the class was devoted to Russian language
and also Russian culture and something on local customs, etc.  I would, of
course, like to give her some general credit in addition to the language
credit.

Is there anyone at Belarus or anyone out there who can help with advice
or e-mail addresses at Belarus University?  Gary Miller.