#01-05 May 95  SPACEHAB

#02-05 May 95  Moscow Children Computer Club

#03-05 May 95  New Issue of St. Peterburg Press

#04-05 May 95  New BISNIS Documents

#05-05 May 95  New RUSAG-L Current Events

#06-05 May 95  The Electronic Embassy

RECENT EMAIL . . .

#01-05 May 95  Sender:  rebus@mindspring.com (Jim Philips)
               Subject: Abkhazia

#02-05 May 95  Sender:  "Alexander V. Shadrin" ( shdr@child.org
               Subject: Moscow Children Computer Club is here !

#03-05 May 95  Sender:  "Graner, Clay" ( GRANER@hvsmtp1.mdc.com )
               Subject: Friends and Partners

#04-05 May 95  Sender:  Andrei Veselov
                        ( veselov%albnyvms.Bitnet@smarty.ece.jhu.edu )
               Subject: INFO-RUSS: Looking for help.

#05-05 May 95  Sender:  Georgios Koutepas ( gkoutep@theseas.ntua.gr )
               Subject: Air Travel in Russia?

#06-05 May 95  Sender:  crouch@maine.maine.edu (Terrell H. Crouch)
               Subject: Re: Russian translation expertise

#07-05 May 95  Sender:  WBWT03B@prodigy.com (MR GREG J CULLEN)
               Subject: sell me products

#08-05 May 95  Sender:  kedzie@rand.org (Chris Kedzie)
               Subject: Summer '95 Internship Opportunities (x-post)

#09-05 May 95  Sender:  Dave Wells ( wellsd@elwha.evergreen.edu )
               Subject: REECAS Conference: U of WA, 5-6 May 1995 (forwarded)

*  SPACEHAB is the world's only commercially developed manned space
   system and was developed by McDonnell Douglas Aerospace in response
   to market assessments. SPACEHAB is also now working with scientists
   in Russia on projects and will play a major role in future MIR/Shuttle
   missions. If there is interest in Russia to fly experiments on the
   Shuttle via SPACEHAB they should access SPACEHAB's WWW site from our
   Science Page.  (See message 003.)

*  The Moscow Children Computer Club's is celebrating their 9th
   anniversary on 25 May and they would love to have visitors!
   Link to their WWW site is available from our Life page. (See message 002.)

*  Issue #104 (May 3-9, 1995) of the St. Petersburg Press is now available
   from our News page.  The Culture and Lifestyles Page of this
   publication can also be accessed from our Life page.

*  Two new BISNIS Document has been added to our archives which are
   accessible from our Economics page.

      - IMI - Projects and Equipment Sales Opportunities for U.S. Firms
        in Central Asia and Russia - Perspectives of a Major Turkish
        Contracting Company (May '95)
      - Uzbekistan Input for Quarterly NIS Assistance Report

*  The new issue of RUSAG-L Current Events is available from our Science
   page.

*  The Electronic Embassy program has been established to link the staffs
   and resources of the Washington D.C. embassy community to their
   constituencies in business and industry, education, the press and
   government.  Resources include basic information on all the embassies
   in DC, cultural information, education, commerce and trade, travel,
   local sites, employment and consulate information.  This can be
   accessed from our Travel and Tourism Information page.

** 001 **********************************************************************

Sender:  rebus@mindspring.com (Jim Philips)

After reading the recent post on Larissa in Chechnya, I wondered: Does
anyone have an e-mail connection--or any kind of connection--to Abkhazia?
The mother of a late friend lives there and his widow and daughter have been
unable to find out anything about her over the last seven months. She lives
in Sukhumi and her name is Evgenia Bluvband. Please reply by e-mail if you
know of a way to communicate.
Jim Philips
668 Linwood Ave. #9
Atlanta, GA  30306
(404)249-7772

** 002 **********************************************************************

Sender:  "Alexander V. Shadrin" ( shdr@child.org

Dear Sir! Let me to attract Your attention to such
outgoing event as the Moscow Children Computer Club'
anniversary. We'll be 9 Years old on 25 May and we
are ready to accept any congratulations all days
and nights without breaks. Please meeting us at
     http://www.child.org/welcome.html
The only You need is some KOI-8 and thats all.
Will You accept our wishes.
Every time at Your service

Alexander Vladimirovich Shadrin
Moscow Chidren Computer Club
Rozhdestvensky bldv.21, bild.1
Moscow, Russia, 103045,
7(095)928-3688, shdr@child.org
http://www.child.org/welcome.html
http://www.child.org/ENGLISH/SHDR/welcome.htm
       XX  X
        X X
      X    XX
    X  ----  XX
  X X MOSCOW  XXX
X   X CHILD'  XX XX
    X  CLUB   XX
    1234567890-=
   QWERTYUIOP[]\
      X    X   \
     /!\  /!\   ^#

** 003 **********************************************************************

Sender:  "Graner, Clay" ( GRANER@hvsmtp1.mdc.com )

I really enjoyed visiting the Friends and Partners Home Page.  I am a UTK
alum. (graduated 1985 in Mechanical Engineering).  I currently work for
McDonnell Douglas Aerospace on the SPACEHAB program.  My job duties include
training astronauts and cosmonauts on experiment operations in the SPACEHAB
module.  I also act as the Crew Interface Coordinator (CIC) during the
SPACEHAB missions.  The CIC is the person that communicates with the crew on
the Shuttle while they are on orbit performing experiments.  You may have
heard me on NASA Select or CNN sometime talking to them.  Visit our home page
for SPACEHAB:

http://hvsun4.mdc.com:1025/SPACEHAB/SPACEHAB.html

Maybe you can put a tie into your page somewhere so the science community
will become more aware of the services offered by SPACEHAB.  SPACEHAB is also
working with the Russians on some projects now and will play a major role in
MIR/Shuttle missions in the future.  If you would like to talk to some of the
cosmonauts that I have worked with I can put you in touch with them.  Maybe
you can create a page for Russian Cosmonauts.  If there is any interest in
Russia to fly experiments on the Shuttle via SPACEHAB direct them to the
SPACEHAB home page or have them give us a call.  You can reach me at 205-922-
7575.  My e-mail address is graner@hvsmtp1.mdc.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Clay Graner