#01-20 February 95  Sender:  STUDENT LIFE kent f moors
                    Subject: Vasilii Kalinnikov

#02-20 February 95  Sender:  MaxWyvern@aol.com
                    Subject: St. Pete on-line?

#03-20 February 95  Sender:  mohamed (med@piima1.univ-mrs.fr)
                    Subject: contact

#04-20 February 95  Sender:  muller@ziggy.msfc.nasa.gov (GARY MULLER)
                    Subject: Ukraine aid list

#05-20 February 95  Sender:  CASKEY@midyork.lib.ny.us
                    Subject: Need a FAX number

#06-20 February 95  Sender:  Diane Atkinson (dianatki@village.ca)
                    Subject: russian art

#07-20 February 95  Sender:  Sid Gilman (75160.2713@compuserve.com)
                    Subject: Re: Digest for 95-01-09

#08-20 February 95  Sender:  Bohdan Peter Rekshynskyj (bohdan@panix.com)
                    Subject: Any Ukrainians in Moscow or St. Peterberg?

#09-20 February 95  Sender:  kcollins@maildrop.com (Kyle Collins)
                    Subject: Janet McNeill

#10-20 February 95  Sender:  kcollins@gelac.lasc.lockheed.com (Kyle Collins)
                    Subject: Kyrgyzstan Info

#11-20 February 95  Sender:  kcollins@maildrop.com (Kyle Collins)
                    Subject: Kyrgyzstan Assistance

#12-20 February 95  Sender:  Sarah_Lum@Brown.edu
                    Subject: Russian Law (Peacekeeping/Defense)

#13-20 February 95  Sender:  DAVID LINDEMAN (lindemad@isf.org)
                    Subject: cross-posting (not an endorsement)
                             "ISF Grant Assistance Program"

#14-20 February 95  Sender:  natasha@mgu-usa.org
                    Subject: Moscow State Summer '95 pgmsx

#15-20 February 95  Sender:  Sender:  ac737@lafn.org (Michael Segal)
                    Subject: USAID Administrator in Portland, OR

** 001 **********************************************************************

Sender:  STUDENT LIFE kent f moors (moors@duq2.cc.duq.edu)

I have been contacted by a music student here at the university who has
been conducting research on the 19th century Russian composer Vasilii
Kalinnikov.  Since this is hardly my field, I would greatly appreciate
any direction Friends members may have for archival, internet, or other
sources related to the composer, his life, and his works.
Thanks
Kent Moors
Dept. of Political Science
Duquesne University
Pittsburgh PA  USA
E-mail:  moors@duq2.cc.duq.edu

** 002 **********************************************************************

Sender:  MaxWyvern@aol.com

Zdrastvuytye!

Menya zavoot Makc. I am looking for friends in St. Petersburg with whom to
begin an e-mail dialogue in anticipation of my first trip to Russia this
summer. I have a good friend living in St. Petersburg who I have been
corresponding with through a variety of means since last summer.
Unfortunately, she isn't yet computer literate and may not have even have
access to one- so direct e-mail isn't one of our options.  One interesting
method I have discovered is the GlasMail system. This allows me to send a
letter via e-mail which is then posted to her via ordinary russian mail. She
can send return mail via the reverse path. The biggest drawback to this
system is that their closest office is Moscow so the letter must be mailed
from Moscow to St. Petersburg which takes about a week (from my experience so
far) and adds a significant unnecessary delay to the process. I'm wondering
if any similar service exists with an office in St. Petersburg.

Paka, Makc Makinnon

Sender:  mohamed (med@piima1.univ-mrs.fr)

A young man of 26 years old, a studient of physics in Marseille
in France.Of Algerian nationality.want to communicate with about
different subjects. Thanks & Bye