#01-02 February 95  Sender:  Barbara Watson (barbaraw@urpsd.ucla.edu)
                    Subject: Working in Russia

#02-02 February 95  Sender:  Sergei (98295669@WSUVM1.CSC.WSU.EDU)
                    Subject: US-Russia partners

#03-02 February 95  Sender: "Walter J. Muzyczka" (Wally_Muzyczka@MBnet.MB.CA)
                    Subject: Chechnya - Information Needed

#04-02 February 95  Sender:  pasha@world.std.com (Pasha Roberts)
                    Subject: Organization and Grant information

#05-02 February 95  Sender:  pasha@world.std.com (Pasha Roberts)
                    Subject: Examples of software collaboration?

#06-02 February 95  Sender:  nourusof@crl.nmsu.edu (Nick Ourusoff)
                    Subject: Russian/English Dictionary; Russian Corpus

#07-02 February 95  Sender:  Ilya Shlyakhter (ilya_shl@MIT.EDU)

#08-02 February 95  Sender:  mvs3@po.CWRU.Edu (Maxim V. Soloviev)
                    Subject: The most inexpensive way to call your friends

#09-02 February 95  Sender:  GGY92514@ibm3090.computer-centre.birmingham.ac.uk
                    Subject: Conference announcement

#10-02 February 95  Sender:  mac@maine.maine.edu (Dennis McConnell)
                    Subject: Slavic Review on Internet

#11-02 February 95  Sender:  NEUAAP@ttuhsc.edu
                    Subject: IEEE conference

#12-02 February 95  Sender:  "Vlasta Molak" (usr1789a@TSO.UC.EDU)
                    Subject: looking for FUNDING of trip to Moscow and Prague

** 001 **********************************************************************

Sender:  Barbara Watson (barbaraw@urpsd.ucla.edu)

I would be interested in chatting, via e-mail, with anyone
from the U.S., Europe or Canada,  who has spent some
time working in Russia.  I am especially interested in
possible English teaching positions in Moscow.

Would appreciate any help or tips.

Barbara Watson (barbaraw@urpsd.ucla.edu)

** 002 **********************************************************************

Sender:  Sergei (98295669@WSUVM1.CSC.WSU.EDU)

To everyone  who is interested to in business relationships between Russia
and US. I'd like to know how can I contribute my expertise to this growing
business. After one year I finish my degree in International Business and
Marketing at Washington State University.      Sergei.

** 003 **********************************************************************

Sender: "Walter J. Muzyczka" (Wally_Muzyczka@MBnet.MB.CA)

Hi,

Can anyone direct me to archives of news infomation about the current
conflict in Chechnya. eg. ftp sites, WWW sites, etc.

I am also interested in geographical, historical  and general information
about Chechnya.

Thanks in advance,

Walter J. Muzyczka
Winnipeg, Canada
muzyczka@mbnet.mb.ca

NOTE:  There is an extensive (and growing) collection of Chechnya
       news stories on the F&P WWW server.  This collection is available
       by selecting the following hypertext link on the "News" page.

       News items from various media sources pertaining to Russia's breakaway
       southern region Chechnya.