Economics & Business
All saints can do miracles, but few of them can keep a hotel. - Mark Twain
There are increasing travel opportunities between our
We would like to maintain information on the 'how to'
element of travel to/from Romania nd the U.S., recognizing
the increasing travel opportunities between our countries,
as well as information describing interesting tourist
destinations, popular cultural attractions, maps, lodging
recommendations, trip 'write-ups', etc.
Perhaps commercial travel agencies could provide
information here to assist in making accommodations,
planning itineraries, etc.
- Hotel Inter-Continental Bucharest *
- Located in the center of the financial, business and shopping districts and an email address to make a reservation!
- Lebada Hotel, Bucharest *
- "Arranged in a former princely palace from the 18th century, the newly refurbishedcomplex preserves the old times atmosphere in perfect harmony with later additions."
Travel Agencies and Tourist Offices
- EnduRoMania *
- Tour Romania by motorcycle!
- Global Travel *
- This agency, located in Timisoara, will help you plan many of the details of your business or pleasure travel.
- Nord Est Tours *
- Travel to the Carpathian mountains, monasteries, resorts & spas and, of course, Dracula - the history and fiction.
Travel Reports and Experiences
- Hull University Speleological Society (HUSS) Expedition to Romania *
- This caving expedition to some of Romania's 11,000 documented caves proves fascinating reading and viewing.
Travel Tips and Information
- Romana pentru calatori (English) *
- Learn some basic phrases for travelling in Romania!
- Romanian Diplomatic Facilities *
- This is directory provided by the Romanian embassy, divided by category, of contact information for the embassies, permanent missions, consulates and cultural centers of Romania throughout the world.
- The Embassy of Romania Consular Services *
- This site will give you information about visas, passports and other Romanian Consulate services in English.
- The Globe Corner Bookstore - Romania *
- This bookstore has a selection of books and maps for the world travelers, divided by country including a great selection for those planning on visiting Romania.
- Welcome to Vrancea County *
- "Vrancea county, loaded with history and legend, blending together the memory of the past and the present, is situated at the South-Est of Romania ."
- Tourism - Research Institute for Informatics *
- General information on where to go in Romania.
Transportation and Maps
- Air Tracia *
- This ambitious airline company in Cluj-Napoca, founded in October 1994, is a sales agent for all major airlines in Bucharest, deals in cargo shipping and charters, is organizing as a travel agent and has many other plans for expansion.
- Concernul ATLAS *
- Regional Directorate of Roads and Bridges Cluj (D.R.D.P.) *
- The National Administration of Roads' main activities are in roads and bridges management with D.R.D.P. maintaining 2324 km of national roads in 7 of the in north-west of Romania.
Other Travel Resources
- Embassy of Romania, Washington D.C. *
- This fact filled site provides information on the embassy itself and its services, tourism, trade and business, culture, history and Romania on the Internet. Their FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) is also well worth the reading.
Home ° FAQ ° Comments ° Guestbook
©1997 Friends and Partners Romania is brought to you by
Friends and Partners Romania Group
Your comments and suggestions are warmly welcomed !
Please also visit Friends and Partners Russia andFriends and Partners China. Special thanks toMr. Ioan Ivanici who made possible the publishing of Romania: Tourism96 as a part of Friends and Partners.
write to us
with your comments and suggestions.