Economics & Business
The following list points to resources across the Internet dealing with Romanian financial institutions and resources.
- This Bucharest financial institution's information site is in Romanian only
- Romania Information Bank
- A wealth of information economic and financial information provided by Stefan Plesea.
- Romanian Commercial Bank (BCR)
- "Emerging" from the National Bank of Romania in 1990, this is the country's leading commercial bank.
- Romanian Web Trade Service
- This guide provides assistance in gathering information about how to participate in business in Romania. This is done through Economic Indicators, Business Opportunities, Legislation information, Currency Exchange information and Romanian business Yellow pages.
- The Maritime and Commodities Exchange of Constantza - BMCC
- Established in December 1993, BMMC is one of the leaders of the Romanian exchanges.
- Transilvania Bank
- Established in 1993 by individuals and private firms, this bank's goal is to build a strong private bank that is in support of private business. The main branch is in Cluj Napoca.
Home ° FAQ ° Comments ° Guestbook
©1997 Friends and Partners Romania is brought to you by
Friends and Partners Romania Group
Your comments and suggestions are warmly welcomed !
Please also visit Friends and Partners Russia andFriends and Partners China. Special thanks toMr. Ioan Ivanici who made possible the publishing of Romania: Tourism96 as a part of Friends and Partners.
write to us
with your comments and suggestions.