I am living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart. - Saki (H.H. Munro)
Adequate financial support makes dreams come alive.
- 2111 Foundation for Exploration *
- International grant programs directed towards environmental fieldwork using space technology
- AT&T Foundation *
- Cash grants to nonprofit institutions for innovative programs that focus on helping people achieve self-sufficiency and lead productive lives.
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation *
- Programs and interests include science and technology, standard of living and economic performance, education, and selected national issues, and civic projects.
- American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS) *
- Humanities and social sciences advancement federation.
- American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS) Committee on Scholarly Communication with China *
- US China scholarly exchange
- Asian Development Bank *
- Promoting the economic and social progress of member countries in the Asian and Pacific region.
- Benton Foundation Projects *
- Support for the National Information Infrastructure through research and policy analysis, outreach to nonprofits and foundations, and print, video, and online-publishing.
- Bradley Foundation *
- Carnegie Corporation of New York *
- Grants primarily to academic institutions and to national and regional nonprofit organizations for projects that have potential for national or international impact.
- China-USA Business Development & Network *
- Joint business capital source between USA and China, including Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Community of Science Web Server *
- Information about scientists and the funding of science.
- Council on Foundations *
- A nonprofit membership association of grantmaking foundations and corporations.
- Dana Foundation *
- A private philanthropic foundation with grant programs in health and education and operating programs of awards and public affairs.
- Earthwatch International *
- Interdisciplinary and international programs in the sciences and humanities.
- Edward Lowe Foundation *
- The mission is to champion the entrepreneurial spirit by providing information, research and education experiences which support small business people and the free enterprise system.
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development - EBRD *
- Financing the economic transition in central and eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union
- Federal Information Exchange *
- Retrieval service of federal opportunities for the education and research communities.
- Federally-Funded Research in the U.S. *
- Ford Foundation *
- International funding for research, training, and other activities related to creating political, economic, and social systems that promote peace, human welfare, and the sustainability of the environment.
- Funding Sources - Services *
- Funding Sources - Services
- Funding helps to make ideas come alive.
- Global Fund for Women *
- An international organization which focuses on the rights of females.
- Government Grants and Loans *
- Sources for Grants, Loans, and Assistance with also dates
- IBM - Philanthropy *
- Grant programs offer state-of-the-art technology and solutions, including hardware, software, services, and employee consultation.
- International Development Research Centre *
- A public corporation created by the Canadian government to help communities in the developing world find solutions to social, economic, and environmental problems through research.
- International Finance *
- Asset based loan program to develop properties and business to investors, business, and national governments.
- International Research and Exchanges Board *
- Funding committed to encompass broad based education, professional training, institution building, technical assistance, and policy programs with the Newly Independent States (NIS), Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), Mongolia and China.
- James S. McDonnell Foundation *
- Primarily funds research in the biomedical and behavioral sciences and relatededucational innovations.
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation *
- A private, independent grantmaking institution dedicated to helping groups and individuals to improve the human condition.
- NSF - Social, Behavioral, and Economic Sciences Programs *
- Promotes new partnerships between U.S. scientists and engineers and foreigncolleagues.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) *
- NIH funds biomedical, behavioral research, research training and disseminating policy and administration information.
- National Research Council *
- NRC works with corresponding organizations to help apply science and technology to both national and global problems.
- National Science Foundation International Programs *
- It is estimated that approximately one-fifth of the research grants made by the National Science Foundation have a significant international dimension.
- Osage Medical Funding *
- Accounts receivable funding for health care providers
- Packard Foundation *
- Support organizations that help people through the improvement of scientific knowledge, education, health, culture, employment, the environment, and quality of life.
- Research and Funding Resources *
- WWW resources for research and funding in chemical engineering
- Robert Wood Johnson 1994 Annual Report *
- Grantmaking in assuring access to basic health services, improving chronic healthcare conditions, mediating substance abuse, and addressing escalating health care costs.
- Rotary's Foundation *
- Supports world understanding and peace through international humanitarian, educational, and cultural exchange programs.
- SRA GrantsWeb / Research Administrators Resource *
- Resources of the National Research Administrators Resources Network.
- Scholarship Information Source *
- Seton Hall University Grantswatch - November 1996 *
- Seton Hall University Grants Watch Publication
- SinoFund The Practical Funding Source *
- Designed by business people experienced in international and China financial markets to provide funds for specific real estate property, advanced medical equipment and China InterBank funding.
- Soros Foundations Network *
- Dedicated to building and maintaining the infrastructure and institutions of an open society.
- Sun Microsystems Foundation, Inc. *
- Community Development Projects invests in communities that are often characterized by low income, high unemployment, and disturbing school drop-out rates.
- Surdna Foundation, Inc. *
- Fostering catalytic, entrepreneurial programs which offer viable solutions to difficultsystemic problems.
- The Foundation Center *
- The mission is to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information on foundations, corporate giving, and related subjects.
- The Foundation Center - Grant Guides - Catalog *
- Contents of the new 1996/97 Grant Guide series with up-to-date information on the grants recently awarded and access to a group of foundations specially selected!
- The Getty Information Institute *
- A private operating foundation dedicated to the visual arts and humanities.
- The Grantsmanship Center *
- Source of fundraising training and information for the nonprofit sector.
- The Sasakawa Peace Foundation *
- Sponsors a wide range of programs designed to address international issues and to promote global peace via nonprofit sector initiatives worldwide.
- The United Nations *
- Turner Foundation, Inc. *
- Supports activities directed towards preservations of the environment; conservation ofnatural resources; protection of wildlife; and sound population policies.
- US Agency for International Development *
- The independent government agency that provides economic development and humanitarian assistance to advance U.S. economic and political interests overseas.
- US Department of Energy *
- Providing funding in diversity in energy sources and environmental quality.
- US Environmental Protection Agency *
- The mission is to protect public health and to safeguard and improve the natural environment - air, water, and land - upon which human life depends.
- United Nations Development Programme - China's Web Site *
- United Nation Development Program in China
- United States Information Agency *
- Educational and cultural exchanges citizen exchanges
- University of Florida - International Grant Opportunities *
- International research opportunities, exchange programs, and support for international collaborators
- Untied Aid Initiative *
- Contains information on foreign credits that are accessible to U.S. exporters to finance sales to developing countries.
- Whitaker Foundation *
- A private, nonprofit foundation that primarily supports research and education in biomedical engineering.
- World Health Organization *
- Dedicated to international healthcare issues and their promotion.
Home ° FAQ ° Comments ° Guestbook
©1997 Friends and Partners: US-China Initiative is brought to you by
Friends and Partners China Group
Your comments and suggestions are warmly welcomed !
Please also visit Friends and Partners Russia.
write to us
with your comments and suggestions.