You see things and you say 'Why?' But I dream thing that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'. - Geroge Bernard Shaw
Constructive exchange generates tremendous amount of benefit to all parties involved.
- "Classroom Across Countries"
- The "classroom across countries" between Syracuse University, USA and Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS)
- Humanities and social sciences advancement federation.
- American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS) Committee on Scholarly Communication with China
- US China scholarly exchange
- American Zhu Kezhen Education Foundation
- US China Educational Exchange
- Asian Art Museum of San Francisco Exhibits
- Asian Art Museum of San Francisco
- Bridge to Asia
- Internet Exchange with China and etc
- CC - The Chinese Consulting Company
- Serves the needs of companies that need to bridge the cultural and and language gaps between China and the West.
- CIBA - China Basketball
- Sports exchange with China
- China Center: The University's Bridge to China
- Education exchange between US and China
- China Chamber of International Commerce - HQ
- The China Council for the Promotion of International Trade is a national non-governmental economic and trade organization composed of social dignitaries and representatives of enterprises and organizations in China's economic and trade circles.
- China Media/Hsieh Chien Group
- Cultural exchange with Shanghai, NGO
- China-America Technology Marketplace
- Products and services for the China-America technology market place
- On-Line investment and business opportunity information.
- Business exchange with China
- Council on International Educational Exchange
- International Exchange, Jobs, Journal, and Conferences
- Education: Traditional Chinese Medicine
- US China Health Exchange
- Global Schoolhouse
- The Global Schoolhouse Project was a technology demonstration project funded in part by the National Science Foundation. The project was designed to demonstrate the potential of high speed Internet connectivity in the public school classroom.
- Chinese and Amercian scholars volunteering together to provide East-West exchange and understanding by providing an interactive website to educate and offer opportunities.
- Official Olympic Web Site
- Olympic related news.
- Ron Wedin's China Trip Report
- A Minnesota elementary elementary school teacher in China as an exchange program for a year.
- Social Science Research Council: Programs
- US China Scholarly Exchange
- Study and Travel in China, Inc.
- Students, educators, and administrators travel and study programs
- The China Health and Nutrition Survey
- US China health exchange project
- The Pangaea Group
- The Pangaea Group is an international trade and consulting firm focused on facilitating trade relations between business executives in the United States and the Far East.
- The University of Maine at Farmington Visits China
- University of Maine educational exchange
- UW CIBER Exchange Programs & Internships
- University of Washington Exchange Programs & Internships in China
Home ° FAQ ° Comments ° Guestbook
©1997 Friends and Partners: US-China Initiative is brought to you by
Friends and Partners China Group
Your comments and suggestions are warmly welcomed !
Please also visit Friends and Partners Russia.
write to us
with your comments and suggestions.