Language is called the garment of thought: however, it should rather be, language is the flesh-garment, the body, of thought. - Thomas Carlyle 1975-1881
Language gives a culture its identity.
Presented here are some related resources.
- A Dissertation on Chinese Language
- Functional Perspectives and Chinese Word Order
- Art of China: Learn Chinese
- Enjoy the art and learn the language of China
- Source of help on Asian language requirement and support questions especially in the Japanese, Chinese, and Korean languages.
- Bilingual general information site
- CND-CM (HXWZ) Technical Q & A
- Topics on reading Chinese on the Internet, from hardware requirements to software reference.
- Cantonese Language Association
- China Advocates
- Chinese language (Mandarin) training program
- Chinese Character Genealogy - Zhongwen Zipu
- This unusual dictionary uses traditional etymologies and a unique series of charts based on them to show the close relationships between Chinese characters.
- Chinese Character Pronunciations
- Input (copy-and-paste) any Chinese text and obtain the transliterated pronunciation of each Chinese character.
- Chinese Language Maintenance
- Chinese language program developed by linguists to maintain and further skills
- Chinese Language Program
- Learning the language, plus more!
- Chinese Language Related Information Page
- Chinese Online
- Learning basic Chinese online
- Chinese WEB Server - Decoders
- Chinese decoders
- Chinese text/language resources
- Broad presentation of sites
- Chinese-English Bilingual World
- Bilingual language publishing house
- Ethnologue Database: China
- The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6,700 languages spoken in 228 countries.
- Internet Chinese Language Data
- Extensive Internet Accesses of Chinese Language Data
- Learn A Character A Week
- Practice makes perfect.
- Learn Chinese Language with SinoLogic's HyperChina
- Chinese language software
- Learning Chinese Resource
- Personal resource of learning Chinese
- Ocrat Chinese Pages
- Chinese-related web applications, with a focus on Chinese language learning for English speakers.
- Prisma International: Multilingual Communication
- professional translators providing multilingual services.
- SINOUS - Chinese and English
- Comprehensive bilingual site
- Seascape Internet Marketing
- translation Chinese <-> English
- Sinologic: Chinese Learner's Alternative Page
- Offers you supplementary learning material on Chinese language and original articles on the latest directions in Chinese language and Chinese culture.
- Sinologic: Wonderfully Absurd Temple: Miao Miao Miao
- Dedicated to the serious avante-garde art designed especially for exhibition on the Internet.
- The Human-Languages Page
- A comprehensive catalog of language-related Internet resources with over 1300 links.
- The Taipei Language Institute (TLI-IYU Chinese Language Center in Beijing)
- Language training institute for Mandarin Chinese and several other languages (including Taiwanese, Japanese and English).
- US/China Links
- Learning the language to communicate in the Chinese workplace
- Washington Academy of Languages
- A private, non-profit education and training organization committed to advancing international understanding
Home ° FAQ ° Comments ° Guestbook
©1997 Friends and Partners: US-China Initiative is brought to you by
Friends and Partners China Group
Your comments and suggestions are warmly welcomed !
Please also visit Friends and Partners Russia.
write to us
with your comments and suggestions.