Samara Civic Networking
2. Time- 827 hours
3. Number of services provided on the basis of Internet free access
classes( Samara Technical University and HECA "Povolzje")
4. One Internet access to a user was provided-for Samara regional office
of Russian Peoples Assembly (email@example.com)
5. The work on attracting new users was continued.
6. Important meetings on civic nets promotion:
7. The business card of the project was developed and transmitted to the
"Friends and partners" foundation. The hmtl version is now being developed
for demonstration on SCN.
- the meeting was held with the new coordinator of Regional Investment
Initiative of the US State Department in Samara region Benjamin Hanson.
Ben Hanson was informed about Samara Civic Net project development
- the meeting was held with IREX representative on the program of professional
exchange in the sphere of youth movement and preservation of historical
and cultural heritage Jeremy Busch. Jeremy Busch was informed about Samara
Civic Net project development.
- The meeting was held with John Warwick, UK government representative
on the problems of disabled people organisations. John Warwick was informed
about Samara Civic Net project development, the possibility of involving
disabled people who use wheel chairs in SCN work was discussed.
8. Informational resources on the SCN site was regularly supported.
9. The work on collecting and checking materials for the web-pages
of NGOs in Samara and Samara region was continued.( the web-page for "Desnitsa"
association was finished)
10. The work on translating web-pages into English was continued. Translation
was made by our volunteer Ekaterina Shirokikh.
11. The work on testing program products within the project "Virtual
mirror of the Russian non-prophit sector. Samara region" was started.
The test site can be reached at http://dev3.webzavod.ru
PI of SCN:
Boris Chertkov e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sergey Agapov e-mail: email@example.com