Justice Links is a periodic bulletin which lists on-line resources which are related in some way to the promotion of the rule of law in the emerging democracies of the former Soviet Union and worldwide. Justice Links is sponsored by The Rule of Law Foundation in Virginia.
A sample issue which CCSI just received listed more than 40 Web sites, including:
- Citizens' Commission on Civil Rights of the U.S.
- International Immigration & Nationality Law
- Siberian Civic Initiatives Support Center
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
- Forensic Science Resources
Each listing includes a brief annotation, the sponsor of the site, the country the site is located in and the language used.
- To subscribe to Justice Links, send an e-mail message:
- join justlinks your-email address
A Russian language version of Justice Links is also available. To subscribe to the Russian version, send an e-mail message:
join justlinks-rus to: email@example.com
The manager of the list is Greg Pearson firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: January 1997